Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought that wipe me down song was trash

It serves a point

They not trying to win Grammys. It is what it is.

I know how it made the females respond, so I'ma mess with it off that principle

Knuck if you Buck had the club and parties rocking too. I got so many memories from that song.
Oh no doubt

But it also changed the energy and did promote fighting. If there were people at the party who had beef, that set with youngbloodz Damn and knuck if you buck was the gas and lighter for a fight.

Wipe me down had northern niggas in their feelings. If for no other reason, that's why I voted for it

Besides, the original had the boot going crazy. There wasn't a party you didn't go to that didn't play it. Besides, knuck if you bucked increased the likelihood that a fight was going to break out. Wipe me down had the females dancing

Females dancing >>> niggas fighting

Do u use this same logic or reasoning for all songs or just songs from new orleans rappers?

Is Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" a better song than C-Murder's "Down for my niggaz" ?

Knuck if you buck had the best intro. Wipe me down was lit too but the spelling shit was in the way. Its a tough one but knuck if you buck for the violence

Do u use this same logic or reasoning for all songs or just songs from new orleans rappers?

Is Nicki Minaj's "Anaconda" a better song than C-Murder's "Down for my niggaz" ?

No, don't start this

Love down for my niggas, but if we talking about a party, I would choose Webbie Bad Bitch over that.

And tbh,I don't know no females irl that listen to Nikki. Plus the songs Kandy mentioned happened at very specific times in my life when I was younger and I remember vividly how the crowd would react.

Bad Bitch got the chicks dancing, down for my niggas got the niggas fighting and the party shut down.

I'm gon pick the songs that keep the chicks on the dance floor if I was making a party mix.

Do you think juju on the beat evokes the same response as knuck if you buck?

No, don't start this

Love down for my niggas, but if we talking about a party, I would choose Webbie Bad Bitch over that.

And tbh,I don't know no females irl that listen to Nikki. Plus the songs Kandy mentioned happened at very specific times in my life when I was younger and I remember vividly how the crowd would react.

Bad Bitch got the chicks dancing, down for my niggas got the niggas fighting and the party shut down.

I'm gon pick the songs that keep the chicks on the dance floor if I was making a party mix.

Do you think juju on the beat evokes the same response as knuck if you buck?

Lol dont do that. Anaconda is damn near 5x platinum, u sounding like Knock saying "man idk anybody who listens to snoop dogg" lmaooo

So answer the question, is Anaconda better than Down 4 My Niggaz since it's a dance record?

Lol dont do that. Anaconda is damn near 5x platinum, u sounding like Knock saying "man idk anybody who listens to snoop dogg" lmaooo

So answer the question, is Anaconda better than Down 4 My Niggaz since it's a dance record?

No, don't you do that

I'm not saying anaconda is wack supply based on the fact that I'm not checking for her to give a listen to. Here you go bringing up sales to quantify a song as being good. I know who Nikki target audience is so I'm not surprised.

I chose the Webbie song because I felt it was a more comparable one and also, I was trying to go back to an era where I actively went out to parties/clubs and remembered the feeling those songs in particular had on the crowd.

Answer my question about juju on the beat vs knuck if you buck

No, don't you do that

I'm not saying anaconda is wack supply based on the fact that I'm not checking for her to give a listen to. Here you go bringing up sales to quantify a song as being good. I know who Nikki target audience is so I'm not surprised.

I chose the Webbie song because I felt it was a more comparable one and also, I was trying to go back to an era where I actively went out to parties/clubs and remembered the feeling those songs in particular had on the crowd.

Answer my question about juju on the beat vs knuck if you buck

I only brough up sales because u said no girls listen to it lol

So USING UR LOGIC, anaconda is a better song than Down 4 my niggaz being that one is a dance song and the other is a song that might lead to a nigga gettin stomped out.

It's a simple yes or no fam lol, is anaconda a better song?

I only brough up sales because u said no girls listen to it lol

So USING UR LOGIC, anaconda is a better song than Down 4 my niggaz being that one is a dance song and the other is a song that might lead to a nigga gettin stomped out.

It's a simple yes or no fam lol, is anaconda a better song?

No, I said no females I know irl listen to her. I never said no females listen to her when it's apparent who her fanbase is. Females and the LGBT community. They buying her records and going to her shows and call themselves Barbs or whatever.

I'm 34, and no women I personally know that age or older are checking for Nikki.

So I reject your question because you are simply deducing my comments to a dance song is better because it gets females dancing. It's not that simple. I think knuck if you buck is a great song. I think wipe me down is a great song. We differ because you never got the appeal for wipe me down so it automatically gets looked over compared to a song you actually liked.

If both of them play at a party, cool. You trying to make it seem like I would just leave the party if knuck if you buck came on. All I'm saying is, when you have a room full of niggas high on testosterone, and you play a song that sets a certain mood, don't be surprised when they start fighting. You take those same testosterone filled niggas and play a song that gets the females dancing (using the songs that we had to choose from), the vibe is different is all I'm trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back