Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh move to the south gotta deal with hurricanes, move out west gotta deal with wildfires, I'll stay on the east and deal with the snow.

Sunland is a bit out of the way for most LA folk, man. The only folks who really have shit to worry about during fire season is the people who like to have their shit in nature for the most part

Y’all ever had to follow a drunk friend or family member home? This shit got me paranoid.
Yeah, me and knock was at a party years ago and our boy JL got drunk and couldn't make it home. The problem was, he lived literally like ten houses down from the house where the party was

Y’all ever had to follow a drunk friend or family member home? This shit got me paranoid.
I got stuck driving my friend whenever our group would go out because no one else wanted to drive her home. She'd stay destroying herself with alcohol and got aggressive whenever she was drunk. Mad handsy too:df:

Why does the ic hate do what thou wilt? They shitting on it in the tde is overrated thread, I liked the album, I don't get the hate.

She made it safe! I’m pulling up to my house and bout to unwind. That shit got my nerves on 10. She was all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back