Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

This dude never disappoints, niggas done lost everything and he says that.

Then at some point dude said this shit

"It?s been a wonderful thing. As tough as this was, it?s been a wonderful thing, I think even for the country to watch it and for the world to watch. It?s been beautiful."

Hold up this was today AFTER they botched him going to Houston the first time pr wise and he just....this fucking guy:huh:

My cousin ex hit me up trying to get on the team. Mind you she's the ex from years ago but still she's still my cuz ex. She sent some pictures out of the blue. I mean yay me but still a nigga trying to do right
Your cousin know? That's type messy anyway steer clear of devil shit brotha man.

NERD ALERT!!!

For those who have read the Transformer comics...

Ok I just finished Vol.1 of the IDW Transformers collection.

My gawd I see why enjoyed reading it a couple of years ago. Sooooo much backstory. Knowing Megatron's history of how he came into power to become the Decepticon leader was intriguing as hell.

Wanted to order Vol. 2 wit Prime on the cover, but they're outta stock. That one has my favorite storyline...Stormbringer. Ordered the Phase Two Vol. 1 book instead. My goal is the get all of the collections.

Yea, I'll try to post the article when I'm not on mobile...

But yea,, it wasn't major....But it was basically explaining why the ref stopped the fight.

There were clear signs of immediate brain damage he recognized...Floyd was finna kill that boy had they let him fall down

I highly doubt that's why he got the damage. He's trying to get out of the UFC contract.....stay woke
He absolutely should try to get out of it..dude worth way more at this point than they paying him....

Worse thing they ever did was let Floyd get in his ear....he bout Rio be brand new as shit

Floyd followed Connor around the ring, forcing him to punch until he could no longer hold his hands up

Then punched him until the ref stopped it...

The most accurate puncher of all time. Don't matter how hard he hit. He couldn't miss. Had the ref not stopped it till Connor fell.....Connor might not have gotten up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back