Head down in tears lmaoo

Breh, I'm outta breath, smh Lmaoo

Nigga aint got no weapon in sight

I'm weak

Lmaooooo they harassing that man on his lunch break

i know you see that ambulance patch on his sleeve knock

...C-C-C-C-COOOOMBO BREAKER!!!!

What up y'all

Me thinks me is gonna do a double workout today.

Bout to cut the grass, workout. Eat. Maybe watch some college fb or play some of my many video games that I've bought and haven't played yet, workout again, then fix my wings and fries to get ready for lsu game later on tonight.

What y'all got planned?

If you lived in a college town, you might feel feel different

Got lsu and southern University literally up the interstate. This city is a sea of purple and gold and blue and gold come football season no matter how good or sad either one might be

I love college football but i like the pageantry of the traditions and my state aint got a pro team. But college football is dominant in the south and midwest

Ayo what yall use for your beard a comb or brush of combo of both? I heard a wide tooth wood comb was cool to keep from pulling out hair

What up y'all

Me thinks me is gonna do a double workout today.

Bout to cut the grass, workout. Eat. Maybe watch some college fb or play some of my many video games that I've bought and haven't played yet, workout again, then fix my wings and fries to get ready for lsu game later on tonight.

What y'all got planned?
No plans. I dont feel too good today so Ima just kick back and finish up GoT s6 then maybe try to get through half of s7.

I love college football season. Unv of Al plays Florida State tonight.

I can't fuck with college sports, them shits boring. Maybe since I don't have a dog in the fight is why I've never been interested.
You should see people's face in SC when they ask u Clemson or Gamecocks and u tell them u don't give a shit about college football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back