Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole shit confusing forreal....

I just keep it 100 and act natural....I hate being awkward...

I've never been told i was wrong or inappropriate

Man that dude could pass for that dude. same setup in the face, Go back to Barbershop 1 and think about it for a second
brah, you have facial blindess

wait...now that you mention it...they kinda do

FOH Knock

Be3PnNSIIAA3C5H.jpg

PWS2_Complex_Rotimi_680x440_1_h21wcx.jpg

Does she know you call her a dyke?

does she also know you have a problem with her liking women?
I don't call her anything but my home girl or by her name.

I'm referring to her as a dyke for the purposes of this conversation. But there is nothing homophobic about me.

I treat people based on how cool we are. To me it's weird to treat people different cuz of their orientation or whatever. I can care less what you do. If I fucks with you I fucks with you regardless

if only that was the main cause of our economic position

ppl in poverty from all racial backgrounds romanticize the entertainment field cuz it represents fast money and it's way more accessible than old money.

I have no problem with her dating girls. I even told a chick once if she breaks her heart I'm a break her neck. Love is love. That shit don't gotta gender

I don't call her anything but my home girl or by her name.

I'm referring to her as a dyke for the purposes of this conversation. But there is nothing homophobic about me.

I treat people based on how cool we are. To me it's weird to treat people different cuz of their orientation or whatever. I can care less what you do. If I fucks with you I fucks with you regardless

man you been to a highschool or middle school lately??

tomboys don't even exist no more....they essentially dykes...even if they don't know what that means....this aint' even coming from me, i was talking to my 11 year old niece the other day... she was talking about how all the "cool girls" were claiming that dyke life.....and over half the boys were gay.....

them lil niggaz in middle school.....they all over the place

IMG_1643.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back