Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i was saying is that if me being inquistive about the situation is annoying then idc. No need for the controversy, no need for the back and forth.
seems like a misunderstanding then

we good brah

giphy.gif

You probably her lap dog. With your fake ass.

Are you a woman? Are you a man? Do you have kids? See I tried to keep my mouth closed while they was on here dogging your ass but you chose the right one. Your wife and your fake ass divorce. Some stolen pic of some cute chick you used. How all of a sudden your “wife” knew what threads to come in on her first day. Oh and the baby that was never born. How you jumped in my inbox thinking I was gonna blow your “divorce” cover.

fPBmajZaSKCIFlzrG3Vtuw.png

All of a sudden your relationship is open like Reeseys. All of a sudden you got a lot of kids like Reesey.

Are you trying to BE Reesey. She is awesome and very unique but cmon bruh be your own man/woman.

I HAVE TIME TODAY! HOUSTON IS FLOODED, WHERE IMA GO?!

So....his life is a lie?? :huh:

Wait a got damn minute!!! I'm taking this tea to the IC Cheapseats because them muthafuckas owe me an apology :sup:

It ain't that simple man.

Especially if you got a big family and no car.

And even folks with cars...I mean rush hour can have you in traffic for hours and that shit happens every day...

You ever realize every disaster movie there are always hella cars abandoned on the highway....

You evacuate a whole city....some people will be in their cars for over 5 days fam

Yea I figured that's why they told them not to evacuate.

I've been thru Evacs for earth quakes before, and did exactly what I mentioned... just curious about it from them.

But I just wanted to hear thru their perspective...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back