Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your man in here flirting
2ilmpi1.jpg

What if I start a brush and hat line for bald head hoes like myself

giphy.gif

My financial strategies professor challenged everyone to start financially planning their non profit/ social entrepreneurship.

Watched a Documentary on Netflix yesterday called "Icarus" about a professional Cyclist that gets discouraged after Lance Armstrong is outed for using steroids then learning that all of the top athletes use steroids. He then ends up connecting with a Russian scientist who works for the Russian olympics team who were busted for Steroid use back in the 80s and have been under scrutiny ever since.

He works with the russian to do a program where he uses steroids to try and place better in this upcoming 7 day race. The race happens and doesnt go as plan, but they decide to continue and work on next year (they communicate through skype). But then the Russians end up getting busted for using steroids again and the scientist decides to leak the story to the New York times and Putin doesnt like that shit, so he goes on the run.

The story is freaking crazy and definitely a documentary worth checking out. My mind was blown how this started as one tiny thing but the cyclist ends up involved in one of the biggest sports scandals in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back