Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
21107499_1458443284251118_7482697353145614336_n.jpg

21107999_1991848864437023_8983521568189579264_n.jpg

roflmao

how? health shit?

Yea, part of it

I do a fair bit of research on genetics due to the testing ive done over the years.

Also I keep up with breaking edge science with special emphasis in biological manipulation etc... they use scientific jargon that if I didn't take bio id have zero idea what they re talking about.

Yea, part of it

I do a fair bit of research on genetics due to the testing ive done over the years.

Also I keep up with breaking edge science with special emphasis in biological manipulation etc... they use scientific jargon that if I didn't take bio id have zero idea what they re talking about.
I see, that prob makes reading articles a lot more interesting. I see so many exciting articles that half go over my head because I don't fully understand the implications of a scientific breakthrough - or if it even is one, due to misleading headline phrasing.

Are you back from your vacation now?
yes. got back the day before yesterday. really wish I'd booked it for 3 weeks but I was back at work the day after (and the day before, a sunday smh) so it just wasn't possible. I plan on returning hopefully in the new year. made some friends while there that I plan on staying in touch with.

yes. got back the day before yesterday. really wish I'd booked it for 3 weeks but I was back at work the day after (and the day before, a sunday smh) so it just wasn't possible. I plan on returning hopefully in the new year. made some friends while there that I plan on staying in touch with.

You got back on a Monday? I would hate that too.

Yea, part of it

Biological manipulation? Like bio weapon? How real are they?

:ohshit2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back