Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't pick, when we got our schedule the school decided.

but you stay shitting on the south smh

at least we picked our own schedules

and how they think its best to choose out of biology or chemistry when BOTH are essential classes

I wonder if tidal shows u how many time you've played a song

see...i know for a fact i've listened to "come and see me" more than 12x

i was tipsy af looking like the Carlton crying meme and had that shit on repeat

upload_2017-8-24_14-45-39.png

see...i know for a fact i've listened to "come and see me" more than 12x

i was tipsy af looking like the Carlton crying meme and had that shit on repeat

View attachment 10899
aight...just noticed how it counts as a listen

you have to either let the song play in its entirety OR just click next at any point in the song, and it will count as a listen

I was just "rewinding" it to the beginning before the song completely finished, so it didnt count it as a listen

but you stay shitting on the south smh

at least we picked our own schedules

and how they think its best to choose out of biology or chemistry when BOTH are essential classes

If that's a win for the south then it's a very small one.

Picking schedules in high school wasn't a big deal, just give me the classes that I needed to get my credits to graduate and I was cool

We didn't dissect anything for biology, we had diagrams for that. Honestly it's way better and most likely cheaper than buying dead kermit's for a bunch of kids

If that's a win for the south then it's a very small one.

Picking schedules in high school wasn't a big deal, just give me the classes that I needed to get my credits to graduate and I was cool

so you like doing what you're told then huh boy?

We didn't dissect anything for biology, we had diagrams for that. Honestly it's way better and most likely cheaper than buying dead kermit's for a bunch of kids

lol

how much you think some dead bullfrogs cost? lol

and its not way better

case in point, try learning the human skull looking at a paper, then looking a real one..night and day

The powerball $800 million winner

b4770fc0-88fb-11e7-977d-358052ba9e7f_mavisAP.jpg.cf.webp

lol

how much you think some dead bullfrogs cost? lol

and its not way better

case in point, try learning the human skull looking at a paper, then looking a real one..night and day
lol

They aint gonna expect you to be an expert on a skull ap, just jot down the position of all the important bits and then answer the question on the test.

lol

They aint gonna expect you to be an expert on a skull ap, just jot down the position of all the important bits and then answer the question on the test.

try that in college anatomy and see where it get you

i wasnt told my schedule...i picked the classes i wanted to take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back