Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna meet these women that need to be controlled and lead along like a stray mule

lol I get that. I wanna meet the kinda women u talk to b. I know you wouldn't mind if she/they signed up to the forum. I'm sure you got a stable of honeys, with u being a playa and all.

Didn't NY get hurricane a few years ago

lmaooo 3 years ago? nigga yall get a hurricane every Tuesday

lol I get that. I wanna meet the kinda women u talk to b. I know you wouldn't mind if she/they signed up to the forum. I'm sure you got a stable of honeys, with u being a playa and all.
I don't talk to women bruh. I told you, I don't have a single female friend

Playa is your word, not mine

Dont do that lol

When I say "let" ofc I don't mean it like she's a kid. But I mean let like, U not wanting to be with her. She's gonna fuck a nigga if she wants, but would u let her fuck niggas while she's with u. Idk why yall niggas be trying to spin shit lol

So none of yall know any women?

tenor.gif

Dont do that lol

When I say "let" ofc I don't mean it like she's a kid. But I mean let like, U not wanting to be with her. She's gonna fuck a nigga if she wants, but would u let her fuck niggas while she's with u. Idk why yall niggas be trying to spin shit lol

You just broke the cardinal rule when interneting...NEVER EXPLAIN YO'SELF

IMG_3659.PNG

I went through a quick list,,..and I'm thinking i go..hey sign up to this website for me and say hi...they gone say hi and never come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back