Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
this email exchange got me in tears....this my real life yo....

Du,

I just received a call from P**** at ************ University regarding her *******device and specifically issues involving the faxing. The serial number is *********. She indicated that the device had been removed and worked on in the past and she had talked to you directly.

Her phone number is ***-***-****. The department is ******. This device is still on lease and has 10 months remaining.

Thank you
Mary

Hi Mary,

Tech went to the account and found that the customers fax line wasn't working.

Thanks,

Du

this email exchange got me in tears....this my real life yo....

Du,

I just received a call from P**** at ************ University regarding her *******device and specifically issues involving the faxing. The serial number is *********. She indicated that the device had been removed and worked on in the past and she had talked to you directly.

Her phone number is ***-***-****. The department is ******. This device is still on lease and has 10 months remaining.

Thank you
Mary

Hi Mary,

Thanks,

Du
i dont get it

i dont get it
at my site, i essentially do nothing but fuck with yall all day and check emails and stay on top of dumb shit...

dumb shit scenario.....one of our devices is "not faxing"

i go to the device.....hit the dial tone button....nothing....i tell them the line is dead....

they claim it's not, and sends a letter to my manager, and cc's me.....

i send a tech out.....

my manager emails me asking about the device....automatically takign the customer's side.... or atleat that's how it looks to me....

so i reply

"Hi Mary,

Thanks,

Du"

like straight to the point..the copier works fine.....the fax line is dead like i said it wa last week....

but you know some people just gotta go to management cuz it's no way this simple black nigga know what the fuck he talking about

I'd rather learn from someone who's been there, done that, than a speculator.

Part of the connotation of purity and innocence, is ignorance
But I have learned from someone who's been there done that, in fact they're the reason why I choose not to drink.

i found a picture of what Smashley could look like when she turns 35

striking resemblance if you ask me

It aint a picture of her, so post it lol
this picture came from a dating site so im within the rules of posting other peoples pics

rq9mspjq7bt1.png

this picture came from a dating site so im within the rules of posting other peoples pics

rq9mspjq7bt1.png
You on a dating site? I really don't understand how people meet each other that way. My Bretheren would always laugh at me I neve even had a Blackplanet profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back