Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now I love it.
Nothing wrong with that at all wear it with pride. I got called chess master by one of my friends before and why? Due to my lenses being transitions they were a bit bigger so she just stereotyped me because of glasses :foh:

Nothing wrong with that at all wear it with pride. I got called chess master by one of my friends before and why? Due to my lenses being transitions they were a bit bigger so she just stereotyped me because of glasses :foh:
:gtfoh:

No, not the transition lenses mayne. All kinds of hell naw

16229357_1876697649275337_6264725369090211840_n.jpg

I think I need an eye check-up. My vision is good but sometimes someone will read out a far away neon sign that to me, is too blurry to make out.

I lowkey suspect everyone else is seeing the world in HD while I am just in regular TV mode lol.

Nah but you about to be grounded from clogging up this thread boo. Spread the love in other threads.

Like I told my nigga Goldie, it's all good. Don't wanna ruin your plans for Saturday Night. I'll be the nice guy and bow out. I'm sure there a jar of ice cream in trouble, though

@Cain did you party with Special Ed the other night? How was the night?
He didn't come thru oddly enough but Chubb Rock was performing he killed his performance. Had a good time then we left that scene and went to a Jamaican spot here in the city and posted up and chilled. Then hit a hood spot for the locals here and got drunk for the low.

He didn't come thru oddly enough but Chubb Rock was performing he killed his performance. Had a good time then we left that scene and went to a Jamaican spot here in the city and posted up and chilled. Then hit a hood spot for the locals here and got drunk for the low.

It's real telling which forum has the most members online, an established online presence or a forum that ain't a week old lol.

I'm mad jealous of your night out. Haven't been partying in a min. Chubb Rock & hood prices [';;

I'll try not to take offense to you going with @Ironman1 's cuisine over mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back