Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I go get some lipo, I'm a BAB?

According to them.... Yes :-(

I do not promote any unnatural alterations however, to each their own.

But... my soul is crushed to find out that she is not Naturally delicious... you have no idea.

I must remove her from my INSTA_Friend List.

0vYnAKp.gif

According to them.... Yes :-(

I do not promote any unnatural alterations however, to each their own.

But... my soul is crushed to find out that she is not Naturally delicious... you have no idea.

I must remove her from my INSTA_Friend List.

0vYnAKp.gif
A lot of IG chicks use waist trainers which doesn't help as that literally squeezes your intestines in the process. It can't be that serious.

She got the perfect body, she just uses medical science to keep it lookin that way. She has no muscle definition and there are months where her face is extra chubby. But she is naturally built that way.

Ass and titties I mean

A lot of IG chicks use waist trainers which doesn't help as that literally squeezes your intestines in the process. It can't be that serious.

The waist training is always a touchy topic for us "Natural" lovers because you have some of us who believe that too is cheating or not natural, where most of us believe if you are not cutting, sucking, moving ish from one place to another, zapping or anything considered cosmetic adjustments then that counts as natural.

Many women wear corsets often, especially back in the day. It was norm. And excessive wear will shape your body as well. Nothing you can do about that.

Something I thought was funny and out of the odinary for her, and for while I thought low key she was a dude...was she has absolutely no pictures from her childhood or like 5 years ago.

Kandy..I bet ur into getting personalized teddy bears and things that are personalized. A real sweet heart into mushy displays exclusively with money. Ur not really into PDA's but love to be groped and felt up by ur man at home.

Kandy..I bet ur into getting personalized teddy bears and things that are personalized. A real sweet heart into mushy displays exclusively with money. Ur not really into PDA's but love to be groped and felt up by ur man at home.
I hate mushy shit. Personalized gifts are cool because it shows thought. Money doesn't move me. I'm into PDA unless it's holding hands and I love being groped by my man in public and at home.

You were almost right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back