Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo.... Du.... can I have my 300k back man? I wanna help the ABW community. I gotta ideas for a new subfourm and other community stuff... help a "brother" out

Stop calling it a du thread...

My fight was with reesey....I had nothing to do with itchy and scratchy burning the place down

You started it, it was your thread

I love me some Trini, but she was bugging LMAO

I won't put on my psychology hat but all I'ma say is the kids will be more than ok.

Their hippocampus isn't developed enough to retain memories until at least five iirc. Most people remember kindergarten and possibly, POSSIBLY, some pre k, but anything before that, you only "remember"it because someone told you what happened and you created the memory in your head but you have no true recollection of it actually happening.

That's all I'ma say about that

True story.
I was talking to this trini women and she started to show signs of clingy, then I thought about BNE and that's the reason I stopped talking to her

You started it, it was your thread

I love me some Trini, but she was bugging LMAO

I won't put on my psychology hat but all I'ma say is the kids will be more than ok.

Their hippocampus isn't developed enough to retain memories until at least five iirc. Most people remember kindergarten and possibly, POSSIBLY, some pre k, but anything before that, you only "remember"it because someone told you what happened and you created the memory in your head but you have no true recollection of it actually happening.

That's all I'ma say about that

I remember my first day of pre k and a few major incidents but besides that it's a blur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back