Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quotes showing I attacked a child. I talked about another poster's parenting skills and referenced the existence of their child.

I did the same in the spanking threads. should I be banned for that too?

put me on ignore and try some other tactic. caping ass.
I didn't read no spanking thread

You ain't dumb enough yet for being ignored. I'd rather laugh at you 'stern-ness'

I'm late but why hasn't @BNE been banned for talking about another poster child?
Damn Chi! I don't recall her dissing the child and calling the child out their name. Is it that serious? I think you got beef
giphy.gif

Reactions: GNS
I didn't read no spanking thread

You ain't dumb enough yet for being ignored. I'd rather laugh at you 'stern-ness'
Suzy feeds her chickens mcdonalds daily. Hate that hoe and her chicken-keeping.

vs

Suzy's chickens aint shit, must be cuz they were raised on mcdonalds nuggets.

can u spot the difference? if u can't, don't worry about it. i am not gonna spoon feed u cuz ur blood is flowing to the wrong head.

the last person to break that rule only got a temp ban, anyway, so putting me on ignore is the more effective longer term option. simples.
I'm mad Key locked the shit down because I took a break and got it in (BEHIND A LOCKED DOOR) and couldn't share that with @BNE
giphy.gif
get that dih @Reesey

I'm disappointed in some of yall niggas smh, like I legit didn't expect that thread to go south like that.

My gawd did it. Lol.

Welp...we can scratch THAT particular topic from discussed on this site ever again.

Any further and they would've been tellin each to PYI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back