Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
cats on the IC be so thirsty

i remember reading back some time ago, they was gassing up the actress that played Cersei talking about her body

i wonder do they know she's had a double for ALL of her nude scenes and thats who they were praising. She has it in her contract she wont be getting naked for nobody lol
Yeah she was preggo pasta for that walk scene, they cgi'd her face in

skimming through this "issa album"...this is a real album and not a parody right?

ALL the songs sound the same...like im not exaggerating

skimming through this "issa album"...this is a real album and not a parody right?

ALL the songs sound the same...like im not exaggerating

like seriously...who let this dude in the studio??

who engineered this shit?

who mixed this shit??

who produced this shit??

this why lonzo ball wont be great b/c he got shit taste in music

19764459_452318288458365_462358684022865920_n.jpg
Where's the WTF button?

Ew. Y'all are fucking disgusting.

You wouldn't let your child save their money to move out?! So you'll send them out there to suffer when he doesn't necessarily need to?
I'm saying.

Petting charging ur own damn kids rent to come stay with u is anti-family values n counter intuitive to building generational wealth.

Hope they put y'all in retirement homes n wash their hands in old age, can't let u mooch!

anybody who sign that petition in the net neutrality thread get $1000...dont be a fuck nigga and lie about it either

go in the thread and sign it...ya'll dont even have to give ya'll real names...just put some shit, but let me know once you've done it

i'ma put a post in there...GOAT it and you get ya bread

anybody who sign that petition in the net neutrality thread get $1000...dont be a fuck nigga and lie about it either

go in the thread and sign it...ya'll dont even have to give ya'll real names...just put some shit, but let me know once you've done it

i'ma put a post in there...GOAT it and you get ya bread
Direct me sir cause idk nun bout it where's the thread at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back