Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
86qOe_s-200x150.gif

Imma need my H and S in my name next time

It's what ever tree you plant on top
OhMars my bad.

This idea is a GOAT concept. I assume that the tree is eventually going to absorb the body as nutrients?

If I died, I always wanted to be cremated and dumped underneath a tree on family-owned property.
u'd fertilize the soil if ur body is intact tho. don't u wanna contribute to the earth with ur nutrients???

y u wanna throw that to fire?

u'd fertilize the soil if ur body is intact tho. don't u wanna contribute to the earth with ur nutrients???

Uh, is the embalming fluid biodegradable?

I just researched that human ash is not good for plants. I always thought that ashes would at least have some type of useful mineral content.

Overall, it is a cost thing with me. I don't want a big fuss made over me once I die. No wake or funeral, just cremate me and move on.

The concept that OhMars posted is nice, but if it is expensive, then I will have to pass.

If cremation is my final option, then it looks like I have to find some other way to get rid of my ashes.

I just researched that human ash is not good for plants. I always thought that ashes would at least have some type of useful mineral content.

Overall, it is a cost thing with me. I don't want a big fuss made over me once I die. No wake or funeral, just cremate me and move on.

The concept that OhMars posted is nice, but if it is expensive, then I will have to pass.

If cremation is my final option, then it looks like I have to find some other way to get rid of my ashes.
I don't want a funeral either, just body in the ground on land we (hopefully) own. finito.

I mean, even though you own the land, can you legally bury a body in the ground without a casket?

I don't know, it is an unusual question. You guys tell me.
yes. people don't have to be buried in caskets.

it's customary for Muslims IIRC not to be buried in anything but white fabric.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back