Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Rivera

giphy.gif
Isn't that Waka wife or jump off? That nigga won

LMAO no lie the job is a contract engineer for Verizon in Alpharetta. I'm debating it I can make a lot money contracting but it's only for a year

UnknownUser knows.

Yeah, Alpharetta is a white area. You can finally pull that PAWG that you always wanted.

It is cool. Everything is all clean and seems brand new.

Straight shot to Buckhead and Atlanta.

You can quickly hit I-85 if you take the backstreets to go back to NC.

Yeah man, if you do your 1099 right and have enough write-offs, then it could be worth it.

I am thinking about moving myself, either up North to Virginia/DC or Mid-West to Texas.

UnknownUser knows.

Yeah, Alpharetta is a white area. You can finally pull that PAWG that you always wanted.

It is cool. Everything is all clean and seems brand new.

Straight shot to Buckhead and Atlanta.

You can quickly hit I-85 if you take the backstreets to go back to NC.

Yeah man, if you do your 1099 right and have enough write-offs, then it could be worth it.

I am thinking about moving myself, either up North to Virginia/DC or Mid-West to Texas.
No white bicthes b. I'll look at them and keep it moving.

Far as the 1099 goes I always have them split my pay. Like this job is paying $58/hr I have them split it so I'm get taxed for $32 and the $26 is tax free. If you work contracts like I do look into that.

It's a 3.5hr drive from my house. I'm looking at long term hotels now and weighing my options to see if it's worth it.

Far as the 1099 goes I always have them split my pay. Like this job is paying $58/hr I have them split it so I'm get taxed for $32 and the $26 is tax free. If you work contracts like I do look into that.
1st I heard of this. u sure it aint fraud? cuz if not I wanna try

dont wanna get in trouble with the law tho, I'm blacker than u n I can't take those risks.
White girl post
its a common trick in the natural hair community, step ur hair knowledge up

LOL @ Blacker then you
Cs.......... I don't know how to take that comment

1st I heard of this. u sure it aint fraud? cuz if not I wanna try

dont wanna get in trouble with the law tho, I'm blacker than u n I can't take those risks.

its a common trick in the natural hair community, step ur hair knowledge up

Lol it's legal BUT you can only doing for a year. You negotiate the split pay or what some call break out pay to pay for per diem and other things like room and board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back