Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
a gold necklace, ring, earrings, armlet, anklet, w/e tf, makes 10x more sense than grillz.

at least that retains resale value, grillz prolly have to get melted down to get back worth.
What's the point here, you contradicted yourself. You can get back value

A grill ain't cheap. I mean you can get a cheap one but them mfs cost money. I'm sure the value ain't too much less than a chain.

What's the point here, you contradicted yourself. You can get back value
jewelry goes for more than scrap metal. I'm a collector n I resell all the time. had a piece with stones I didn't like n tried to get it melted down for the metal but it wld've been at a loss, so I sold it as jewelry.

there isn't a market for used grills like there is used jewelry, so their worth wld only be in scrap metal, which isn't much.

Wouldn't want your girl to get a reduction. You might wanna rethink that grill.

giphy.gif

What's y'all plans for today? I'm washed all I'm doing is folding clothes and internetting. May walk to the pool and chill but I doubt it.

Last edited:
Ima do some regular washed nigga shit, hit up the vinyl shop, come back and cook some fish.

My cousins be hitting me up to come thru but them niggas still living in the 90's. They still got that sell dope and do dumb shit just because mentality. I rather hang with my son and be a washed up dad. So folding clothes and watching Ben 10 with my son is the height of my day.

Unless a shorty hit me up then it's deuces son I'll see you when I see you b.

I kid lol

Been thinking heavily on getting into the real estate game. We own some land but that's my son's money. My aunt bought a house recently that she was going to flip. She asked me to go in with her on the renovation and we could split the money 60/40. She copped the home for 30k we're putting in about 10k and going to sell it for 95-100k. If this goes well I'm going to get into this a little more.

You need to man, putting disposable income towards real estate is one of the best ways to create generation wealth if that's your intent.

And especially if the investment threshold is lower for your area... Out here you gotta have major change to enter the market or be lucky
A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back