Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already know the answer, but do yall ladies agree? Yall like to be fucked disrespectfully?

19955507_1430391483674349_6974825321593831424_n.jpg

Shorty Saturday said to me how do you turn it off? I'm like WTF are you talking about. She you fucked me like you hated me called me a bitch and was rough with me. Then after we're done you're a nice person. LMAO ayo I had to just laugh at this question for a good 5min

Shorty Saturday said to me how do you turn it off? I'm like WTF are you talking about. She you fucked me like you hated me called me a bitch and was rough with me. Then after we're done you're a nice person. LMAO ayo I had to just laugh at this question for a good 5min

Cool story
yeah-ok.gif

My ex...God rest her soul...would purposely start an argument so we could have angry sex.

giphy_zpsjauv1pfz.gif
I miss that big headed hefa mayne

i can't believe how rampant self hate is around here.....

well i can believe it....

i just kinda hoped ....yall were better...

this reminds me...one day we was all just drinking and telling jokes, and i said the only way a nigga can beat your as is if he fucing you right....

if a nigga who ain't fucking a chick right hits his girl.....she gone the second he raises his hand...

but if he be knocking that shit down on the regular....she gonna think for a minute about what the fuck she did wrong....

i swear i laughed off that shit for hours....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back