Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man last week a nigga found a dub in the laundymat dryer and today there was about an 1/8 of green and a pack of papers just sitting next to my parking spot like it was just waitin for a nigga to get home... :):):):):):):)

If u smoking a dub that been thru detergent for any amount of time u on some fiend shit.

Tree ain't never that serious

Man last week a nigga found a dub in the laundymat dryer and today there was about an 1/8 of green and a pack of papers just sitting next to my parking spot like it was just waitin for a nigga to get home... :):):):):):):)

That could be laced with something and you're about to smoke it

Man there's women on Tumblr and Instagram selling, exclusive phone calls, exclusive noods, exclusive DM, and worn underwear. To a bunch of simp ass niggaz. And women complain that they got it so hard.

I've accidentally gotten pussy at least 2 times in my life. Accidentally b, who are these niggaz paying for a phone call and used panties?

Boggles my mind at these IG chicks hustle. Hefas yallin bout premium packages.

And these ain't the professional model type broads. I'm talmbout regular azzz live down the street azzz chicks. Yeah I enjoy lookin at phat azzz, but I samb sho ain't paying for it.

Niggas better screenshot and k.i.m.

I mentally checked out of the black web tinychat when I seen an old bitch on the toilet taking a shit whipping from back to front smmfh

Yoooooooo..... I'm dabbling in video editing and I about to edit that ti and tiny shit and put blac chyna in tha vid. That nigga gon block me for real lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back