Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear sometimes I think you hate to use your critical thinking skills.
You're going to have to start assuming I'm the smartest person you've ever come across and spend more time analyzing what I say..... Cuz I be light years ahead of you Missy

19622970_331969517232695_5538498780757753856_n.jpg

I was hungry, turned over to espn and they're showing the hotdog eating contest........ i aint hungry no mo

What happened? Did u call fam if it's to do with watching the kid

The child is testing me. It's something about children and their mom vs children and their dad.

Never really have issues with someone watching my baby.

Man, when you take stuff from your child that they really love, they really be hurt.

My son won't even look me in the eye. Lmao.

I'm hosting a jail in this house all week.

I was hungry, turned over to espn and they're showing the hotdog eating contest........ i aint hungry no mo
I still don't know if subway or Boston market has the best hangover food..... But I'm telling you that pedialyte is everything....

Even if you throw it back up it still works

I still don't know if subway or Boston market has the best hangover food..... But I'm telling you that pedialyte is everything....

Even if you throw it back up it still works
Pedialyte replenish your cells that got dehydrated from all that alcohol consumption. Drinking it makes you feel like you're full and ready for war but really your cells are back hydrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back