Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah guys...apparently, ohmars is suggesting something homosexual about not understanding this phenomenon, but thinks wearing rings other than wedding bands isnt homosexual at all
@ me next time

Are you saying that wearing a ring is homosexual?
Men have been wearing rings just as long as women have. I rarely wear them but they do look good in certian outfits.

never got the fascination with dudes wearing rings that werent wedding bands
Style?
aecd683fe2051369d8c39281533d03fa--signet-ring-solitaire-ring.jpg

I need this in silver with a bloodstone gem. Who knows where I can get that
what's your budget? you'll be able to find something similar on etsy but if u specifically want bloodstone, it'll have to be custom.

Style?

what's your budget? you'll be able to find something similar on etsy but if u specifically want bloodstone, it'll have to be custom.
I dont know. $150-200
I like either blood stone or onyx. Green is my favorite color. I have no idea what style of ring that is so I dont know how to search for it.

@ me next time

Are you saying that wearing a ring is homosexual?
Men have been wearing rings just as long as women have. I rarely wear them but they do look good in certian outfits.

i did what you did

all i did was ask a question or rather made an observation, and you tried to make it some gay shit

thats no different from somebody saying they dont get the fascination with dudes and Jordans

you knew what you were doing

I dont know. $150-200
I like either blood stone or onyx. Green is my favorite color. I have no idea what style of ring that is so I dont know how to search for it.
the stone is bezel set. that's when it isn't set with prongs but surrounded by the metal (the securest setting). this is popular in men's rings tho.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/120857..._query=mens ring bloodstone&ref=sr_gallery_21

bloodstone seems to come with a higher price tag than onyx but if u contacted the sellers and/or provided ur own bloodstone (if it's a jeweler n not just a re-seller), it shld be about the same

https://www.etsy.com/listing/235246...search_query=onyx men's ring&ref=sr_gallery_1
https://www.etsy.com/listing/607575...4fca0e167429592b6d8871bcf872d0f67fed:60757556

i did what you did

all i did was ask a question or rather made an observation, and you tried to make it some gay shit

thats no different from somebody saying they dont get the fascination with dudes and Jordans

you knew what you were doing
You said you were fascinated with mens style choices, I am curios why mens personal styles pique your interests
Please dont assume my motives. You make an ass outta you.

You said you were fascinated with mens style choices, I am curios why mens personal styles pique your interests
Please dont assume my motives. You make an ass outta you.

nah, i said i didnt get the fascination

dont go misquoting stuff to try and prove a point

but i'll keep this in mind the next time you mention something related to style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back