Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's not faith,

1 you HAVE to breath.....even if you hold your breath, you have to breath at some point, so it don't matter if you think there's air there or not, your body still gonna try to breath it.....

also.......considering that since birth, just about every breath you took had air in it, you're not expecting air on faith, it's a certainty that there is air present, and it can be proven that air is there and it is breathable....

you can 100% prove that there is air to breath by the defining fact that everyone is breathing it....

faith can not be proven
Any faith is just a word. If you plan on doing something tomorrow you have to believe that you will wake up tomorrow. You don't have to call that faith you can call it whatever you want to. It is easier to call it faith.

When you get on a plane you have faith that you will arrive at your destination safely or you wouldn't get on the plane.
no you don't,

planes aren't magic......that don't fly on faith bruh....they fly on fuel, and a whole lot of science and engineering....

Any faith is just a word. If you plan on doing something tomorrow you have to believe that you will wake up tomorrow. You don't have to call that faith you can call it whatever you want to. It is easier to call it faith.
Faith is belief in something without proof.

That's what it is.....

no you don't,

planes aren't magic......that don't fly on faith bruh....they fly on fuel, and a whole lot of science and engineering....
And a pilot that you hope is having a good day o knows what he is doing. You can't gaurantee that. it isn't a given. How do you know the plane is fueled properly. How do you know the mechanic did his job. You are comfortable getting on the plane because you have faith in the engineering.

And a pilot that you hope is having a good day o knows what he is doing. You can't gaurantee that. it isn't a given. How do you know the plane is fueled properly. How do you know the mechanic did his job. You are comfortable getting on the plane because you have faith in the engineering.
i might, but there are many people who won't fly for those very reasons.....

they have no faith...

if i leave a bag of money at cain house and trust him to not open it and not spend it...

i have faith in cain.....

This is true.

Not necessarily,

The first definition listed below has nothing to do with "not having proof". You can have faith in someone that could have proven to be trustworthy.
In this case, you have the proof you need to have faith in them.

The second definition speaks, again, to religion/God etc.. these are the cases where Faith is based on the belief without proof.

upload_2017-6-29_11-46-42.png

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Fun fact: Dionysus a Greek God, turn water into wine at a wedding. Also did the same miracle's Jesus did in the Bible.

Osirus an Egyptian God, did the same thing as well. Born of a virgin as well

My name on the other site is an epithet of dionysos

Bored as fuck, they got me in the affluent part of town today, ain't no hoes out chea man. No road eye candy, no hoes coming outside to get shit out their cars. Shits trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back