Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
A conjugal visit is a scheduled period in which an inmate of a prison or jail is permitted to spend several hours or days in private with a visitor, usually their legal spouse. The parties may engage in sexual activity. The generally recognized basis for permitting such visits in modern times is to preserve family bonds and increase the chances of success for a prisoner's eventual return to life after release from prison. Additionally, they serve as an incentive to motivate inmates to comply with the various day-to-day rules and regulations of the prison, and to avoid any infringement which might disqualify them from having a conjugal visit.

The visit will usually take place in designated rooms or a structure provided for that purpose, such as a trailer or a small cabin. Supplies such as soap, condoms, lubricant, bed linens, and towels may be provided.

I think some draft picks, but I honestly don't know. Got a text from a cuz out in H-town saying that they're back is how I found out Lol smh.

Smh. Yeah I like to see how this gonna play out. I'm sure Harden gonna feel some type of way about this. Lol

Conjugal visits

Chicks really staying with their dude like that, that's layin down over 4 or 5 months yet alone doing a long bid? wow.

I can't get a chick to pick or drop my ass off at the airport without it being fuss Lol shit

"nigga I'm curb-side and I aint waiting on yo ass all day, nigga I got shits to do" Lmaooo

I had a chick try to handcuff me. I was like take the cracka shit across the street love.

Aye

you gotta get the handcuffs with the fur on'em LMAOOO

I feel you, shit is/kinda feels awkward being cuff'd to an object and being left alone in a room Lmaooo..

Aye

you gotta get the handcuffs with the fur on'em LMAOOO

I feel you, shit is/kinda feels awkward being cuff'd to an object and being left alone in a room Lmaooo..
That's what she had. The lepoard print joints brown and black. I told her nah b I don't fuck with anything where I'm tied up. My nigga Biggie's I Got a Story to Tell was playing in my mind when she suggested that.

Smh,

Has anyone invited someone over to their house/apartment/pad for the 1st time and that very 1st time, they've used your bathroom, only to take a shit in yo shit.

Any "man just fuck this whole shit" thoughts rose to thought after you found out that they done the shit or that's what ppl do thoughts formed?

Like, what's the next play after that whole action happens?

Smh,

Has anyone invited someone over to their house/apartment/pad for the 1st time and that very 1st time, they've used your bathroom, only to take a shit in yo shit.

Any "man just fuck this whole shit" thoughts rose to thought after you found out that they done the shit or that's what ppl do thoughts formed?

They don't respect you or your crib cuz.

This bad boy is making me think, who has the best roster, Puff or Dre? I might have to say Puff.

Smh,

Went over a chick crib and got the bubble guts soon as I walked in the apartment SMH. She had her friend's over too. I blew the bathroom the fuck up and broke the toliet as well. Straight embarrassed LMAO had to whisper in her ear what happened and she looked at me with the really nigga face.

Smh,

Hell fucking nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back