Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
49obpL.gif

Cantaloupe >>>>watermelon

I learned this before first grade Bruh....

You wanna kmow how this is wrong?

I'll tell you

Most fruits that are delicious have a flavor thag translated well into other types of foods.

For instance, apples, oranges, and WATERMELON are all popular choices for candies, drinks, and others things.

I saw all that to say this....

Where does cantaloupe fit in this equation?

Nowhere

Because it's a trash fruit. Honeydew is righr behind it.

I'll tell you

Most fruits that are delicious have a flavor thag translated well into other types of foods.

For instance, apples, oranges, and WATERMELON are all popular choices for candies, drinks, and others things.

Nowhere

Sitcho ass down

I'll tell you

Nowhere

Had some blaze ass cantaloupe candy the other day

Watermelon was grown from the fields of hell. This is the reason why they're nasty. I stand by my statement.

No fuccs. No regrets.

Two people get into a fight. One of the said participants is getting whooped severely. They grab a kid as a shield. Kid gets punched twice. These are two faggits by the way. Kid gets dropped to the ground. People just standing around recording it. This shit is said but it is hilarious how nobody called the police

I think the summer brings out people.

I have been inboxed multiple times on FB by negros I've unintentionally swerved previously or just know.

In the Spring and Winter they don't do this as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back