Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness to the Hoteps.......them mask are stupid af
I'm sure Future was going for the Bane from the Batman movie look and completely not knowing about the slave muzzle (Which 90% of the nation doesn't know about as well).

The hotep brigade came thru full force tho andade it a thing. Fake outrage

I'm sure Future was going for the Bane from the Batman movie look and completely not knowing about the slave muzzle (Which 90% of the nation doesn't know about as well).

dont throw round fake outrage too much old man Cain
It all makes sense now. Your hate for Budden is so strong that the incident this past weekend has made u a die hard Migos supporter lol
y we gotta pick one? y cant they all fight naked and baby oiled

Bane never wore a bedazzled mask

Ever

I haven't paid much attention to this Migos thing but as far as them the beauty of Hip Hop has always been about different personalities meshing in the culture. They aren't my particular cup of tea but Hip Hop always has had something for everyone. Ak revealed that the interview was edited by Complex and that magazine being white owned doesn't surprise me with them trying some bullshit. This Bar Exam 4 though
iyncsxzr3nurq_zps67rop3hp.gif

Don't tell me what to do. Woman

Semantics nigga!!!! You know these sassy new niggas had to add some faggotry to it to be "lit" or whatever them new niggas say nowadays
I run shit tho, everywhere I go

^ an exclusive rhyme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back