Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you call your mixtape if you were rapping
All I Every Wanted Was......

And every tracked would be something I wanted. Here are a few ideas:

2.) Rihanna. 4:15. Fast energy, kinda techno-y. Caribbean breaks spread out through the joint. Voice track of her laughing at the beginning, her saying 'Boy Bye' at the end

9) Downtown Recognition: Beat by No ID. Ode the downtown Chicago with a grimy mafia feel. That ole Al Capone, Mayor Daley do what I want and your can't do shit about it feel. Ode to Success

5) Southside Recognition. Kanye West beats or sample. Common feature, new or just putting an old verse on it. Ode to family, to struggle, to perseverance. Maybe a J Hud riff at the end.

13) Diddy Hustle. Hit Man production. An ode to having his passion, his drive, his hustle. Speaking on how to remain determined through his success and failures. Him talking shot at the end. New or an old rant of his

4) 96 Impala vs 72 Mustang. Toomp production, TI feature and/or Twista. Bass heavy and switches to speedy techno Daft Punk rift.

All I Every Wanted Was......

And every tracked would be something I wanted. Here are a few ideas:

2.) Rihanna. 4:15. Fast energy, kinda techno-y. Caribbean breaks spread out through the joint. Voice track of her laughing at the beginning, her saying 'Boy Bye' at the end

9) Downtown Recognition: Beat by No ID. Ode the downtown Chicago with a grimy mafia feel. That ole Al Capone, Mayor Daley do what I want and your can't do shit about it feel. Ode to Success

5) Southside Recognition. Kanye West beats or sample. Common feature, new or just putting an old verse on it. Ode to family, to struggle, to perseverance. Maybe a J Hud riff at the end.

13) Diddy Hustle. Hit Man production. An ode to having his passion, his drive, his hustle. Speaking on how to remain determined through his success and failures. Him talking shot at the end. New or an old rant of his

4) 96 Impala vs 72 Mustang. Toomp production, TI feature and/or Twista. Bass heavy and switches to speedy techno Daft Punk rift.
I see u have thought of this before

fair enough

is it ur friend who had the kid last month? What is the drama?

Well he the homies lol brother. Just had his first born jealous she got another dude but he live with a chick be like 22 I think. But the girl comes from a good family I think if he just chill stuff will be fine.

Well he the homies lol brother. Just had his first born jealous she got another dude but he live with a chick be like 22 I think. But the girl comes from a good family I think if he just chill stuff will be fine.
I might be tired but this was hard to read bruh

The guy is my homeboys younger brother. He is having baby mama drama because he can't see his kid. I believe he is jealous because she has a boyfriend. But he lives with a girl. The mother of his kid comes from a decent family I believe. I'm assuming because he is 22 that it is just young peoples drama and that things will be smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back