Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent a couple of days almost completely unplugged and you view things differently when don't have constant information being passed or people having access to you. Even for me who isn't really an internet person or a huge tv person it was hard the first day. Harder for my son because even tho he is 3 he doesn't know life without electronics. My wife wasn't on Facebook and she doesn't post much but reads a lot. You all should try it if just for a day and see what you think of the day.

Spent a couple of days almost completely unplugged and you view things differently when don't have constant information being passed or people having access to you. Even for me who isn't really an internet person or a huge tv person it was hard the first day. Harder for my son because even tho he is 3 he doesn't know life without electronics. My wife wasn't on Facebook and she doesn't post much but reads a lot. You all should try it if just for a day and see what you think of the day.
I tried this in Jamaica.

I'll pass, I need my Netflix and to know what's happening in the world.
The world is not going to stop spinning while your checked out and you can always just turn you stuff back on the nex day. But in a world where people can't even eat without their phones it is nice to appreciate just spending time without interference of information.

I do this every now and then. That's why my posting is sporadic at times.

I was with my immediate family so I didn't need to speak to anyone but not being able to watch sports or check scores was the biggest thing. Luckily, there was only football(soccer) and baseball pretty much.

yall niggaz as funny as shit last night watching the yass awards...was yall drinking?

This is 100% real, especially in today's hiphop. With out those beats these niggas are unbearable. Word to the xxl freestyle

Producers get paid way more than the cats on the song tho. Plus, you don't hear a beat nowadays that don't have the producers tag line before the song begins. So everyone knows who did the beat, they relate a good beat to that producer. That producer, matter fact..let's be honest..that beat maker..cause a lot of these niggaz ain't producers..they beat makers...but beat makers getting paid nowadays

Producers get paid way more than the cats on the song tho. Plus, you don't hear a beat nowadays that don't have the producers tag line before the song begins. So everyone knows who did the beat, they relate a good beat to that producer. That producer, matter fact..let's be honest..that beat maker..cause a lot of these niggaz ain't producers..they beat makers...but beat makers getting paid nowadays
Getting paid and accolades ain't the same thing. People like to feel appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back