Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo yall stop thinking I got time to jump from board to board on some fuck shit. None of them niggaz me..this Allergens and ion preciate that shit. Goldie the homie but I rock wit one board at a time. Yall stay up

..da fuck kinda nigga goes around tryna be me?..lol

You a sad motherfucker b.

Yo yall stop thinking I got time to jump from board to board on some fuck shit. None of them niggaz me..this Allergens and ion preciate that shit. Goldie the homie but I rock wit one board at a time. Yall stay up

Sit yo dumb as dine. Ain't no body trying to be no fuck nigha cable installer

I didn't think it was you :)

f1lqx82_zpsq7b3b2pz.gif

lol @ using a ticket to go to a biggie show...FOH

might get shot at that shit

Gimme mike which is like the only right answer

Just seen the funniest shit. This white lady was chasing this old chinese lady and her 2 dogs and 2 cats down the street screaming "IM REPORTING U TO THE POLICE , U CANT LEAVE DOG SHIT AND CAT SHIT ON THE STREET". The chinese lady was yelling back "I DO NOTHING!" :laff:

I should've recorded that shit.

Just seen the funniest shit. This white lady was chasing this old chinese lady and her 2 dogs and 2 cats down the street screaming "IM REPORTING U TO THE POLICE , U CANT LEAVE DOG SHIT AND CAT SHIT ON THE STREET". The chinese lady was yelling back "I DO NOTHING!" :laff:

I should've recorded that shit.
i had to check this old white dude who let his dog shit in my yard and he aint have his doggie bag.

He thought nobody saw him...but i did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back