Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish y'all were doing this after new yrs. then I wld've rolled thru n made it a girl's weekender @BHL @Race Jones

Let's plan one for spring break...ABW Women Spring Break Weekend 2018

tenor.gif

I cant wait to be in Philly Friday

laying on a lawn chair in the hood with henny in my cup, listening to the soothing sounds of gun shots, old heads cussing, and crackheads arguing over whose turn it is to beg for change outside the corner store

ah, I cant wait

Will be out there end of July for family reunion. Haven't been back in about 15 yrs now.

Is it good tho

I haven't finished, but I am still intrigued/interested which can be difficult to do at times so I'd say yes.

It's just that we always have to pause our movies in our house due to the kids so a regular 90 min movie takes us about 2 1/2 hours to finish so when it's already 2:30 hours long on it's on.... we gone be watching this SH*T all day! :word?:

I remembered folks would legit get mad at me and I think Reesey for not spelling out curse words.

It was one female poster (I can't remember who tho) who actually got mad and threaten to put me on ignore. All b/c she got tired of reading my posts w/o the cures words spelt out.

Lol...good times I tell ya.

Can't none of ya'll who don't like it beat my A$$ though so shutcho A$$ up. Chi Chi.
:foh1:
You ain't took enough Taebo classes yo. Don't think cause you beat that Lil Asian chick for ya yellow belt that you bad

And stop calling me chichi nigga

I haven't finished, but I am still intrigued/interested which can be difficult to do at times so I'd say yes.

It's just that we always have to pause our movies in our house due to the kids so a regular 90 min movie takes us about 2 1/2 hours to finish so when it's already 2:30 hours long on it's on.... we gone be watching this SH*T all day! :word?:
That movie made me angry. It was just...too murch and confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back