Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to understand that the picture was taken off guard. I wasn't babysitting the sand. She just took the picture while the sand was in my hand. You have to hold sand to bury and build castles. Even throw.

Now if I was posing with sand in my hand, I'd understand the confusion.

You have to understand that the picture was taken off guard. I wasn't babysitting the sand. She just took the picture while the sand was in my hand. You have to hold sand to bury and build castles. Even throw.

Now if I was posing with sand in my hand, I'd understand the confusion.
yeah it looked like u were inspecting the sand, that's y i was bout to ask if it was coral or a shell or summin

Man ya niggaz asking for 40k for exclusives?

IMG_3375.GIF

Goldie, you ol purchases within app ass nigga...u gotta come down off that price b

Can you tell if someone doesn't like you? Or if they are just being cordial because they don't wanna blatanly say they don't like you?

Not relationship, dating wise.

Can you tell if someone doesn't like you? Or if they are just being cordial because they don't wanna blatanly say they don't like you?

Initial stages of dating, if ur interested in someone. The sexual tension will be high because of the expectation of it possibly happening. So from a guys standpoint, if he's interested. He's going to act like he's hanging on every word. Even if he ain't really, so it's easy to tell if he's not interested.

From a female standpoint, that's a toss up. Cause females ill date guys for amenities sometimes. And you won't even pick up on it if she's a good enough actor.

You can though sometimes it won't be as obvious of course. I've eaten that L before:jordan:

The answer is yes

For most ppl it's hard to hide body language. They feet give it away, the stance give it away, they way they answer questions give it away. I try not trust a words cause lips lie, but the body...never lies. Watch how that person interacts with another person than you and it should be a dead give away.

But some ppl don't care and will push convo anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back