Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
13336145_10153671957702263_175468452369785358_n.jpg

Alright. I posted this on Facebook for a throwback Thursday and people are cracking up and others are cracking on me about the way I scribbled the person out. I mean yea it's tacky as shit but hell, I don't fuck with her no more. Was I supposed to not post it at all? I like this little ugly pic. Somebody messy gonna go tell her too.
1496949662018.jpeg

Alright. I posted this on Facebook for a throwback Thursday and people are cracking up and others are cracking on me about the way I scribbled the person out. I mean yea it's tacky as shit but hell, I don't fuck with her no more. Was I supposed to not post it at all? I like this little ugly pic. Somebody messy gonna go tell her too.
View attachment 8349
How much time and energy did it take to do that. You are highlighting her by crossing her out. You could have saved your energy for better things even if it was 20 seconds. Negative energy births negativity. I don't know you but you seem better than that.

View attachment 8349

Gonna? They've already did. Lol.

It looks like a ghost apparition photobombing. Lol.

How much time and energy did it take to do that. You are highlighting her by crossing her out. You could have saved your energy for better things even if it was 20 seconds. Negative energy births negativity. I don't know you but you seem better than that.

You thinking too deep into it. I literally just scratched her out so I can post the pic. I wasn't doing it for a reaction. I just didn't want her in the pic. It did take about twenty seconds. I know about energy and I honestly feel this ain't got nothing to do with it.

The same energy I put into blocking my personal info from Facebook screenshots is the same energy I put into scribbling her out. It's even in my fav color, so there were no fucks given. She wouldn't have got purple had I really gave a damn.

View attachment 8349
holy shit that's petty af. u can do it but yes, somebody messy would tell her. it looks like u went outta ur way to do it. no holes in that scrible or nothin! lol

funny pic tho. u look like a different human.

You thinking too deep into it. I literally just scratched her out so I can post the pic. I wasn't doing it for a reaction. I just didn't want her in the pic. It did take about twenty seconds. I know about energy and I honestly feel this ain't got nothing to do with it.
I don't think you were doing it for a reaction but in doing so everyone knows there is a person there and by taking them out you have highlighted a person. Now anyone that sees it is going to say I wonder why she did that and who is that? And I can't judge your feelings but at the moment in time you didn't mind being in a picture with her so in my opinion just let the picture live even if you are not on good terms. The picture doesn't represent today it represents that moment in time.

I don't think you were doing it for a reaction but in doing so everyone knows there is a person there and by taking them out you have highlighted a person. Now anyone that sees it is going to say I wonder why she did that and who is that? And I can't judge your feelings but at the moment in time you didn't mind being in a picture with her so in my opinion just let the picture live even if you are not on good terms. The picture doesn't represent today it represents that moment in time.

Nah fuck that.

holy shit that's petty af. u can do it but yes, somebody messy would tell her. it looks like u went outta ur way to do it. no holes in that scrible or nothin! lol

funny pic tho. u look like a different human.

I had to make sure my butt and my bff wasn't cut out in any way. So those parts had to be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back