Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
How important is familiarity?

When dating, do you just try something new each time,, or do you like to hang out at places where people know and recognize you?

When dating, do you just try something new each time,, or do you like to hang out at places where people know and recognize you?
If you're a serial dater you might have to switch it up. You know with not getting caught up. But with me I like switching it up cause it seem like it is good to try new things. But like all new things they tend to get old

I like to try n switch things up but its nice to have a few go-to places. aside from family owned spots, staff turnaround is high in major cities so ppl recognize me in most.

"friends keep telling me leave her, i wont
cause she see something in me that i dont,
and I see something in her that ya'll wont,
if you've never been in love, dont tell me im wrong"

"friends keep telling me leave her, i wont
cause she see something in me that i dont,
and I see something in her that ya'll wont,
if you've never been in love, dont tell me im wrong"
Wont
Don't
Won't
Wrong

Who is this, Gates?

Lol those are bars to you?

I'm.....shocked again

not those specifically, but dude makes good music

but you're more than welcome to start a thread and get cooked by me and @TheMasterKey

who you got? nobody on the Mount Rushmore of hiphop either

About a 2 months ago home depot (2nd job) lost my paycheck. They fedex me a new check within 2 days, all is good.

Fast forward till yesterday

The lady from the service desk calls me and tells me to come get my paycheck from the front. I'm confused because I have direct deposit now. It's dated March, this is the check they lost.

Should I cash this bitch or not?
Not

not those specifically, but dude makes good music

but you're more than welcome to start a thread and get cooked by me and @TheMasterKey

who you got? nobody on the Mount Rushmore of hiphop either
Take is Young Buddenite.

I'm a lukewarm fan of his and I won't say he don't be spitting. Those particular bars are meh but overall Budden get busy on the mic

He ain't seeing Lupe tho

This NBA season can't end fast enough, I can't remember the last time the whole playoffs and finals were this bad.

So of the 8 times Lebron reached the finals, he would have lost 5 times, yet yall wanna put him up there with Kobe and Jordan?

:idkb3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back