Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate shopping and trying stuff on. Especially, if nothing is fitting!!!!

I'm fat and depressed for the rest of the day. Where is the ice cream?

Lol... I'm a Lil better than that. Never been the one night stand type.

Never cheated in life either
is this a long way of sayin she the stripper b? i aint judging. get a pole in ur home n have private shows for life! thats what I'd have my stripper gf do

I hate shopping and trying stuff on. Especially, if nothing is fitting!!!!

I'm fat and depressed for the rest of the day. Where is the ice cream?

if nothin is fitting, that means u were pullin out stuff thats the wrong size. it don't mean u too fat. don't let it get to u.

I knew you was gonna pull them out the ass lmao

They cool but they dont got 2088 chemistry

lmaooooo nigga

Where is their drunk in love, on the run 2, upgrade u, etc lol cut it out b

I've been on the jhene wave since she dropped her first mixtape, but u wildn lol They aint even top 10 fam

lmaooooo nigga

Where is their drunk in love, on the run 2, upgrade u, etc lol cut it out b

I've been on the jhene wave since she dropped her first mixtape, but u wildn lol They aint even top 10 fam
I'm a listen to Jay/B and get back to this

is this a long way of sayin she the stripper b? i aint judging. get a pole in ur home n have private shows for life! thats what I'd have my stripper gf do

if nothin is fitting, that means u were pullin out stuff thats the wrong size. it don't mean u too fat. don't let it get to u.

It's the size I wear cause all the other shit in my closet fits. I refuse to buy clothes for a size I don't wanna be.

Also, I am fat. I have eaten like a pig and turned into one.

It's the size I wear cause all the other shit in my closet fits. I refuse to buy clothes for a size I don't wanna be.

Also, I am fat. I have eaten like a pig and turned into one.
if u aint gonna buy clothes for a size u dont wanna be, r u gonna walk around in too-tight things? whats ur plan while u get from A to B?

I'm working out this summer too. Real hard.
Tomorrow is Day 1. After this beautiful ass frappe I'm about to slurp down.

About a 2 months ago home depot (2nd job) lost my paycheck. They fedex me a new check within 2 days, all is good.

Fast forward till yesterday

The lady from the service desk calls me and tells me to come get my paycheck from the front. I'm confused because I have direct deposit now. It's dated March, this is the check they lost.

Should I cash this bitch or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back