Welcome To aBlackWeb

They kids are they even in the 9th grade yet?

IMO it's possible for them to move pass that. Way too young to throw away that friendship of teenage love and your homie being young and horny.
That was his first love and the messed up way it ended will be remembered

That was his first love and the messed up way it ended will be remembered

100% agree no question about that. I just think they're both young enough to move pass it as friends especially if they ever talk about it even if Poppa has to mediate that talk between them.

Well if their friendship breaks up one has to leave the show

it’s already bad enough we got to deal w Papa who seems to have nothing to do w the main storyline anymore

Damn so who is going between Jake & Kev if you had to choose?
That’s a tough call but u can flesh out more w Jake Douda and gay boy at this point than Kevin

I mean shit what more can that family go through that needs to be addressed

That’s a tough call but u can flesh out more w Jake Douda and gay boy at this point than Kevin

I mean shit what more can that family go through that needs to be addressed

I agree with you on Jake story being better to keep if it has to be that way.

Kev turning into Ronnie at a young age works as well. They can show Kev turn into wild young nigga who life had promise but because of fucked circumstances he's now a young drunk.

I agree with you on Jake story being better to keep if it has to be that way.

Kev turning into Ronnie at a young age works as well. They can show Kev turn into wild young nigga who life had promise but because of fucked circumstances he's now a young drunk.
True this show has one more season anyway the Kev Jake and Gemma shit I’m pretty sure was meant for older characters cuz shit is way too deep and dramatic

I never want to see Dre's feet again

Is Kev blind?Why didn't kev call Jake like "Aye nigga wusup with you and my girl?

Shaad funny as shit."Nigga are you gay?"

Funny how Jake falling for Jemma but trying to act cool yet usually Jake be smashing chicks and he ain't even smash Jemma.

There was a spark last season.Trig told Jake he liked Jemma because they were arguing in class.

Feel bad for Kev.He was stuck on stupid at the party.

Emmitt going through it .I hope Jada don't die

Dude wants that preggo Keisha pussy.

That was the cleanest birth in history.Keisha don't wanna give up that rape baby.

IDK if it's edited to throw us off,but seems like 2 ppl are that roof with Douda.

Douda smiles like Tracy came out or somebody who he likes,then he looks to the other side at the shooter.Seems like they either came to the roof together or possibly Tracy was kidnapped and made to open the door.,if that's Tracy.

IDK why,but I think Tracy may have shot him,but could be Imani and Jake.Douda would smile at Jake.I doubt Imani would take jake on a murder mission though.

I doubt it's his wife because the trailer shows her crying over Douda.Could be a trick,but looks real

The whole Ghost, nobody can stop me/ who killed Ghost shit is too fresh to duplicate.

Any Brother that goes into politics gets murked now huh?

Trig strung out on mans butt.

Suede a funny nigga.

Emmet going through hell, Kev can relate.

Tif took the whole week off to get smutted by the rapper homie.

Jada gonna have to Tell Nina ain’t shit going on with her and Dre. Nina ass probably gonna get some dick as “revenge “

Kev should have whooped Jake ass that night. Jemma and Jake gonna fucc homie over and hood hands all happy and shit

The homie Brandon came bacc and smoked Douda

I like how Douda told ol girl she can get the fucc on

Hopefully Kev can get his shot together and not become the gangsta Jake wanted to be.

Whispers ain’t even been dead a year and Tracy busting it open

Keisha and the shop nigga about to be a couple

The whole Ghost, nobody can stop me/ who killed Ghost shit is too fresh to duplicate.

Any Brother that goes into politics gets murked now huh?

Trig strung out on mans butt.

Suede a funny nigga.

Emmet going through hell, Kev can relate.

Tif took the whole week off to get smutted by the rapper homie.

Jada gonna have to Tell Nina ain’t shit going on with her and Dre. Nina ass probably gonna get some dick as “revenge “

Kev should have whooped Jake ass that night. Jemma and Jake gonna fucc homie over and hood hands all happy and shit

The homie Brandon came bacc and smoked Douda

I like how Douda told ol girl she can get the fucc on

Hopefully Kev can get his shot together and not become the gangsta Jake wanted to be.

Whispers ain’t even been dead a year and Tracy busting it open

Keisha and the shop nigga about to be a couple

By that time Power was pretty bad and I felt like that shit was rushed.

If Omari wasn't trippin over money they probably would have kept him at least until the finale.

It's like it that one ep they was like "The lead character is gonna wig out on everybody and die in ep 6 with like 6 eps left"

It was a duplication of Who shot JR from Dallas.

Reg and Brandon are the 2 niggas on the roof.Reg is the shooter,Ronnie and jason were lookouts ,Coogie put the hit out.

Last edited:
Ugh....

I dont kno bout episode 5.

What they are doing w Kevin kinda reminds me of dukie in the wire and David in six feet under. When you put a character thru the most horrible shit imaginable, jus to show his humanity. I hope they are goin somewhere w Kevin n his story.

The who shot jr/who shot mr burns trope tho....come on. Tired af.

Are we suppose to believe Jake was tryin to leave or he was intentionally leading jemma to a back room to make out. It coulda been much worse... in my head I was sayin "oh lord, pls dont let Kevin walk in on Jake blowing Emma's back out"

The trig, imani, homie fresh outta the pen storyline is basically cringe comedy for me.

Ugh....

I dont kno bout episode 5.

What they are doing w Kevin kinda reminds me of dukie in the wire and David in six feet under. When you put a character thru the most horrible shit imaginable, jus to show his humanity. I hope they are goin somewhere w Kevin n his story.

The who shot jr/who shot mr burns trope tho....come on. Tired af.

Are we suppose to believe Jake was tryin to leave or he was intentionally leading jemma to a back room to make out. It coulda been much worse... in my head I was sayin "oh lord, pls dont let Kevin walk in on Jake blowing Emma's back out"

The trig, imani, homie fresh outta the pen storyline is basically cringe comedy for me.
They too young for a sex scene.Maybe an implied before or after sex scene but not an actual sex scene.

That whole situation is surreal to me.

I mean, if you're in a relationship and your girl's nagging at you every now and then...........that's just part of the game.

But this nigga Trig has got to deal with a "girl" that's not even a girl nagging him.

I mean, do we even know whether it's a pre-op or post-op???

KRS One gif.gif

*pause*

nh @Trig being in a relationship with a "girl" who still has his man parts.

Paul Mooney clip.gif

nh again

And wtf was Tracy talking about when she said her son was shot by police???

They're just changing storylines and not thinking people are gonna pick up on it?

Yea. I assumed I heard wrong. Didnt Ronnie kill her son and Kevin witnessed it.

That and Brandon's storyline was basically 85% of season 1.

They dont respect the viewer if they jus gone switch up a main part of the story. smh not cool

Back