Welcome To aBlackWeb

Wait. The niece a tranny too?
That's not douda's niece or play niece it's a whole other person.She is like a trans activist reporter/ writer.

She was on the last ep grilling Trig about not saying Imani started Trinity House at the press conference and they talked afterwards.

This was a cause of confusion 2 weeks ago because I thought that was his niece in the trailer and others thought it was a trans.

He not cheating,Imani left him in ep 1 for getting caught beating up Bakari on cam.

He still own it...I guess Dom got fired lol
Oh ok my fault I stand corrected but still it wouldn’t have surprised me if they did that and dropped the storyline of him owning the restaurant. But the boss shouldn’t be at the register unless he just doing it because he want to or they struggling

So should Tiff be mad at Keisha when she finds out that she's back with Emmitt? Was Keisha and Tiff friends before Emmitt? I ask cause Keisha was fucking with Emmitt first.

Keisha wasn't with him first.

Tiff had a kid with him long before he got with Keisha.

As far as whether or not she should be mad at Keisha, she shouldn't.............but she will.

Then again, she probably should be mad because........to her.........Keisha's gonna come off as a snake for acting like her friend.......but getting at her babydaddy behind her back.

So should Tiff be mad at Keisha when she finds out that she's back with Emmitt? Was Keisha and Tiff friends before Emmitt? I ask cause Keisha was fucking with Emmitt first.
She shouldn’t be I can’t remember if they were friends before Emmett but you know she gonna feel some type of way and she’ll sabotage her new relationship after that

Back