Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just finished episode 7. This shit took a sharp left onto Boring Ave the last couple of episodes.

I get being artistic and giving actors their opportunity to shine, but damn. I’m here for the supernatural shit and figure out what’s going on.

Had a spark when it started but the past 2 or so episodes been treading water at best. I think theres one episode left i'll @ you if they stick the landing
Don’t even bother @ing dude. That finale was trash! I forgot it was the finale so I checked for the next episode like “ok, imma get some answers today.”

They never explained the 3rd wish and it ended with her staring at a damn carousel in the middle of a NY forest, smh. If they had shown the baby riding one of them horses or some shit I’d be a bit more impressed.

And that villain was stupid.

And I didn’t even care they lost the island. Not like that shit was some model of modern design or a super magical place like Hogwarts.

Don’t even bother @ing dude. That finale was trash! I forgot it was the finale so I checked for the next episode like “ok, imma get some answers today.”

They never explained the 3rd wish and it ended with her staring at a damn carousel in the middle of a NY forest, smh. If they had shown the baby riding one of them horses or some shit I’d be a bit more impressed.

And that villain was stupid.

And I didn’t even care they lost the island. Not like that shit was some model of modern design or a super magical place like Hogwarts.

lol if they hoped that bumass "cliffhanger" was enough to get them a season two they wildin.

Fuck this show

lol if they hoped that bumass "cliffhanger" was enough to get them a season two they wildin.

Fuck this show
Cliffhangers only work if you care what happens to the character and if the stakes are high enough for the characters.

Maybe if Emma was setup better to start it would be different. When she went psycho it wasn’t even a far fetched idea. I was like oh, she’s psycho, cool.

They should have had her be some sort of strait laced, practical person or one that really, really cared about motherhood or something. That way when she was validated as not being crazy you’d root for her.

She might be searching for that baby just so she can kill it again, lol.

Cliffhangers only work if you care what happens to the character and if the stakes are high enough for the characters.

Maybe if Emma was setup better to start it would be different. When she went psycho it wasn’t even a far fetched idea. I was like oh, she’s psycho, cool.

They should have had her be some sort of strait laced, practical person or one that really, really cared about motherhood or something. That way when she was validated as not being crazy you’d root for her.

She might be searching for that baby just so she can kill it again, lol.

They aint even really tie the shit back to the witch lady that tied that shit to her arm that kicked this whole thing off. Sloppy ass storytelling. The episode before this one with the mom, while artistic I guess was a waste of fuckin time as far as the story goes

They aint even really tie the shit back to the witch lady that tied that shit to her arm that kicked this whole thing off. Sloppy ass storytelling. The episode before this one with the mom, while artistic I guess was a waste of fuckin time as far as the story goes
Right, like how does all of that tie in? Was Apollo a cursed baby or something? Is that why the dad was trying to kill him?

Maybe I missed it, but they left it kind of vague whether his dad was trying to kill him or if mom just snapped and killed him for nothing.

Back