Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Challenge: Double Agents

Ok, well............maybe it wouldn't be funny per se.

Just fucked up.

Now, I don't think she'd be doing it out of revenge though.

It'd be more of her reflecting on their relationship and wondering if Leroy would've ever wanted to be with her if it wasn't for him being jealous of her and Theo.
Bruh they a happy couple. What is up with these negative posts? TF?

I wish Leroy woulda got that win. Production shoulda did him a solid, but they was behind CT all season so.. *shrugs*

Well if any of you are in Houston, go support the brotha and schedule an appointment to get a cut. I probably will if I'm ever out there

Bruh they a happy couple. What is up with these negative posts? TF?

Kam's never had that kind of money before.

Granted, $50,000 isn't that much...........but it's more than she's ever had at one time.

She's gonna be getting all kinds of pressure from family members.

And those family members are probably gonna be saying the same thing I am.

If they get in her head, it's not a reach to think she might re-evaluate their relationship.

Kam's never had that kind of money before.

Granted, $50,000 isn't that much...........but it's more than she's ever had at one time.

She's gonna be getting all kinds of pressure from family members.

And those family members are probably gonna be saying the same thing I am.

If they get in her head, it's not a reach to think she might re-evaluate their relationship.
Alright brother Deadeye. I do not wish to argue with you. We agree to disagree. You be well and have a good evening

The only thing I didn't like about that final is that there were no equalizers. If you got that first checkpoint you pretty much won the final. This thing was decided on day 1

In her defense it wasn’t her choice on who her partner was. It was Fessy.
Fessy should’ve stayed with Amber

Nah they game planned it. She could have said no but she strategized that shit. I could understand that they came in the game like that but to throw Leroy away at the last minute when you were destroying everyone... she isn't gonna be able to live that down, can't be trusted and shes tied to fessy for good now.

In her defense it wasn’t her choice on who her partner was. It was Fessy.
Fessy should’ve stayed with Amber

Fessy actually did Amber a favor.

Simply because they probably wouldn't have won the final together.

Fessy isn't good at math, and CT solving that math checkpoint probably clinched it for them.

Basically, CT would've probably won with anyone except Nany or Kaycee......considering Kaycee messed up her knee.

Thought she was in a women's football league or something.

She must not have trained for this at all.

Too much bulldyking I suppose.

Last edited:
Reunion was pretty much the Fessy show

They should have just done a montage of that bum talking mad shit, followed by him being a bum and then finally everybody calling him a pussy and that's it.

Him and Kaycee deserved each other in that final because they're both boring as shit and talk a big ass game and never deliver.

Anybody watching All Stars though? That's basically the real challenge. They got all the classic elements.

They should have just done a montage of that bum talking mad shit, followed by him being a bum and then finally everybody calling him a pussy and that's it.

Him and Kaycee deserved each other in that final because they're both boring as shit and talk a big ass game and never deliver.

True

Production clearly doesn't like him.

Part 1 of the Reunion show was basically dedicated to clowning him.

Back