But we aint here for that tho, we celebrating Bardi C's grand opening

Invasion of Beyvacy Summer '18

We can go track for track, Sade ain't seeing Beyonce

Sade ain't seeing Mariah Carey if we wanna keep it all the way funky

I was agreeing with you till u brought up mariah lol

5blv.gif

@Chicity If you mean vocally then yes Mariah and Beyonce got Sade in that department, but neither one of them got a mean pen game like her and that's facts. Not sure a about Mariah, but WE KNOW Beyonce don't write.

Hell, people get mad at me for this but it's the truth. Aaliyah (R.I.P.) was not a great singer. I was saying that when she popped up in 95. Aaliayh also had the right team behind her. R. Kelly wrote her debut album, and then Timbaland, along with Missy's pen came through with his beats for her 2nd album which launched her into stardom.

Last edited:
My review after the wife and I did the car test yesterday. Slow monday at work lol

1. Summer – 4* we listened to this a few times before listening to track 2. Jay’s adlibs fit beyonce’s singing here. let it breathe

2. Apeshit – 3* we laughed because as we listened we found ourselves looking like our kids when playboy carti or one of them mumble dudes come on. Not really my cup of tea but it’s cool. Fav line… I said no to the Superbowl. You need me, I don’t need you. Now that’s what’s up.

3. Boss – 3.5* I really didn’t feel this one although it sounded good in the car. My wife liked this shit and beat me in the head about it so for her im giving it 3.5. The beat cool, beyonce is cool but I didn’t feel Jay’s verse. Fav line…We measure success by how many people successful next to you.

4. Nice - 2.5* move along nothing here to see. We agreed on that. not straight trash but definitely skippable. Fav line…If I gave two fucks - two fucks about streaming numbers. Would have put Lemonade up on Spotify.

5. 713 – 4* Song hot but it doesn’t capture Houston and I assume that is what they were trying to do. Still the wife was singing beyonce chorus for a minute. Fav line…I'm representin' for my hustlers all across the world (still) Still dippin' in my low-lows, girl! (still)….if part of the hook can be a fav line.

6. Friends – 4* ok we starting to cook now. back to back heat. Jay did his thing. my dude S.W. is my Ty Ty. We all need a brother like that. Fav line…I don't care if the house on fire, I'm dyin', nigga, I ain't leavin' Ty-Ty take care of my kids, after he done grievin 'If y'all don't understand that, we ain't meant to be friends

7. Heard About us – 3* Its not bad. . Just them talking they shit. I can take it or leave it. Fav line… don’t really have one. maybe that billie jean shit.

8. Black Effect - 4* We like this shit. I’m good on any MLK Boulevard. Fav line…

The behind the back pass is so effortless
LeBron James to you Omaroses
Dapper Dan at 4AM, shit, I am the culture

9. LoveHappy – 5* this is hit close to home. Definitely our shit. 25+ years together. we flawed but perfect for each other. fav line… Lucky I ain't kill you when I met that b- (Nah, aight, aight) Y'all know how I met her, we broke up and got back togetherTo get her back, I had to sweat her…lol yeah we laughed at that (inside joke)

We rounded down to a 3.5. Decent. Not great and not bad. A good listen while driving to nowhere on a beautiful Father’s Day.

Song hot but it doesn’t capture Houston and I assume that is what they were trying to do
THIS IS WHAT I SAID!!!!

With a title like that, it should’ve been a more Houston like song. Especially with her rapping the whole album, she could’ve represented Houston like a mf on this track and killed that shit. That’s what I was expecting. However, the song felt straight NY. That’s why I’m not feeling the song. Jay-Z had majority of the song.

His lyrics were nice but it was a let down for me.

FOH bro. Beyonce cool af but niggas still play Sade stuff from 30 years ago. Nobody plays any early Destinys Child anywhere. Not saying she aint a legend.

And Beyonce is not a better singer than Mariah. Gtfo

My review after the wife and I did the car test yesterday. Slow monday at work lol

1. Summer – 4* we listened to this a few times before listening to track 2. Jay’s adlibs fit beyonce’s singing here. let it breathe

2. Apeshit – 3* we laughed because as we listened we found ourselves looking like our kids when playboy carti or one of them mumble dudes come on. Not really my cup of tea but it’s cool. Fav line… I said no to the Superbowl. You need me, I don’t need you. Now that’s what’s up.

3. Boss – 3.5* I really didn’t feel this one although it sounded good in the car. My wife liked this shit and beat me in the head about it so for her im giving it 3.5. The beat cool, beyonce is cool but I didn’t feel Jay’s verse. Fav line…We measure success by how many people successful next to you.

4. Nice - 2.5* move along nothing here to see. We agreed on that. not straight trash but definitely skippable. Fav line…If I gave two fucks - two fucks about streaming numbers. Would have put Lemonade up on Spotify.

5. 713 – 4* Song hot but it doesn’t capture Houston and I assume that is what they were trying to do. Still the wife was singing beyonce chorus for a minute. Fav line…I'm representin' for my hustlers all across the world (still) Still dippin' in my low-lows, girl! (still)….if part of the hook can be a fav line.

6. Friends – 4* ok we starting to cook now. back to back heat. Jay did his thing. my dude S.W. is my Ty Ty. We all need a brother like that. Fav line…I don't care if the house on fire, I'm dyin', nigga, I ain't leavin' Ty-Ty take care of my kids, after he done grievin 'If y'all don't understand that, we ain't meant to be friends

7. Heard About us – 3* Its not bad. . Just them talking they shit. I can take it or leave it. Fav line… don’t really have one. maybe that billie jean shit.

8. Black Effect - 4* We like this shit. I’m good on any MLK Boulevard. Fav line…

The behind the back pass is so effortless
LeBron James to you Omaroses
Dapper Dan at 4AM, shit, I am the culture

9. LoveHappy – 5* this is hit close to home. Definitely our shit. 25+ years together. we flawed but perfect for each other. fav line… Lucky I ain't kill you when I met that b- (Nah, aight, aight) Y'all know how I met her, we broke up and got back togetherTo get her back, I had to sweat her…lol yeah we laughed at that (inside joke)

We rounded down to a 3.5. Decent. Not great and not bad. A good listen while driving to nowhere on a beautiful Father’s Day.

foh nigga

giphy.gif

Sade NEVER rocked an arena like Queen Beytifah

Sade doesn't have a single album touching Lemonade

Bey Digga contribution to music>>>>>Sade

Track For Track, who wants this smoke?

Back