Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Canibus vs Beanie Sigel Battle

5 Grand

Old School Godfather
Basically Beanie said, "I'm rocking bells like L/ I ain't Canibus nigga" in his diss to Jadakiss. Canibus didn't like it and made a diss to Beans.

Your thoughts?

Lol had no idea about this. Canibus will make a diss record to anyone who even slightly disses him.

Yeah and it backfires every time. If you go on Youtube and type "Canibus diss" there's a handful of disses from LL Cool J to DJ Premiere to Eminem.

I know rap isn't all about record sales, but it seems like everybody he dissed is more successful than him.

Makes you wonder how 50 Cent was able to diss so many people. I guess 50 knows how to make hits and songs for the ladies while Canibus raps with a raspy voice that isn't appealing to women. At least that's my theory.

Didn’t Beans find Bis for that diss and settle it?

I mean, that’s the story I remember...

Yeah and it backfires every time. If you go on Youtube and type "Canibus diss" there's a handful of disses from LL Cool J to DJ Premiere to Eminem.

I know rap isn't all about record sales, but it seems like everybody he dissed is more successful than him.

Makes you wonder how 50 Cent was able to diss so many people. I guess 50 knows how to make hits and songs for the ladies while Canibus raps with a raspy voice that isn't appealing to women. At least that's my theory.

You answered your own question. 50 can make hit songs, Canibus can't

Back