Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Bubonic Plague Is Still Around and Guess Where

i saw the kid shitting on the street in shanghai but in beijing......them toilets
wifey dehydrated herself so she wont have to use the bathroom while we was out an only looked for i think its about 4 star bathrooms.

just a shame

Ah, gotcha. I honestly assumed the shit would be less common in Shanghai. I saw the shit in Beijing.

You see them kids walking around with assless and crotchless pants? Shit was pretty prevalent in Beijing.

Ah, gotcha. I honestly assumed the shit would be less common in Shanghai. I saw the shit in Beijing.

You see them kids walking around with assless and crotchless pants? Shit was pretty prevalent in Beijing.
Yep....Right off of Nanjing Rd .
Kid had a prince onsey with no ass an just started shitting in the street.
Lol
Wild shit....like literally

They on that india shit just shitting on curbs and alleys? Crotchless pants? Tf.

At this point, I think China should be wiped off the face of the earth.
It's coming.....They fucking up.
India just washed them at the border. Killed like 100plys to India's Like 40.
Australia Japan, south Korea, Taiwan and the US ready to go at them.

Yep....Right off of Nanjing Rd .
Kid had a prince onsey with no ass an just started shitting in the street.
Lol
Wild shit....like literally

My homie thought it would be funny to let me come visit but NOT mention anything about that ahead of time. I was ultra confused. It wasn't until the second day that my sister finally said 'Ralph, I need you to explain to me why the fuck I've seen 4 kids randomly just taking a dump in the street since we landed.'

i saw the kid shitting on the street in shanghai but in beijing......them toilets
wifey dehydrated herself so she wont have to use the bathroom while we was out an only looked for i think its about 4 star bathrooms.

just a shame

These little niggas walking around with the mud butt just shitting everywhere huh? No ass wiping no hand washing and in the middle of the street?

:scust:

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS!!!

Honestly, that's mostly a thing of the past. It's like one of the last things hanging on from China's agrarian past. That country has made a big shift over the last 60 years or so. So you'll find mad cultural things that are on their last leg, and basically just holding on because of 'tradition' or whatever.

I could be wrong, but I think if you were to travel to Beijing TODAY, yeah you'd prolly see a kid here and there walking around with the pants on. But it's not really a common thing anymore.

Bubonic cases are rare, but there are still a few flare-ups of the disease from time to time.

Madagascar saw more than 300 cases during an outbreak in 2017. However, a study in medical journal The Lancet found less than 30 people died.

In May last year, two people in the country of Mongolia died from the plague, which they contracted after eating the raw meat of a marmot - the same type of rodent the second suspected case came into contact with.

However, it's unlikely any cases will lead to an epidemic.

"Unlike in the 14th Century, we now have an understanding of how this disease is transmitted," Dr Shanti Kappagoda, an infectious diseases doctor at Stanford Health Care, told news site Heathline.

"We know how to prevent it. We are also able to treat patients who are infected with effective antibiotics."

30 out of 300 dying is a lot.

Yeah, yeah, it says less than 30 but they used 30 instead of the actual number so ima use 30 too.

Honestly, that's mostly a thing of the past. It's like one of the last things hanging on from China's agrarian past. That country has made a big shift over the last 60 years or so. So you'll find mad cultural things that are on their last leg, and basically just holding on because of 'tradition' or whatever.

I could be wrong, but I think if you were to travel to Beijing TODAY, yeah you'd prolly see a kid here and there walking around with the pants on. But it's not really a common thing anymore.
My brother left last year

my thing is how big is China size wise and India has a billion too but you never hear about a disease from them.

Lol what? Niggas sensationalizing now.
It's plenty of diseases coming out of india. Because they haven't affected you you don't care.

Back