Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Bro Code

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
Are All 4 of These Right?

1. A bro’s immediate female family members, current and ex Girls are off-limits

2. A bro shall not cock block another bro

3. If you catch a bro’s wife or girlfriend cheating on him, you inform him regardless of the consequences

4. When a bro’s girlfriend or wife calls you to ask for his whereabouts, you have no idea.

You forgot:

5. When a bro wants to cheat on his girl, you offer up your bed. Ignore the nut stains.

Fuck all of them equally tbh

Loyalty in these situations is overrated af.

You always end up being the fall guy over some decisions your homeboy made.
That's a lesson everyone learns by being loyal first.

These are young man lessons. Some one your age prolly speaking from experience on specific situations you're able to pull examples from.

But to a young cat who's yet to go thru ups and downs.....

You always start off loyal.....

Always start loyal..... Its a cold ass world to willingly go in disloyal off the break.

Its impossible to build relationships....

You need to be burned by a disloyal to truly understand that feeling. I'd never rob anyone of that experience.....

Are All 4 of These Right?

1. A bro’s immediate female family members, current and ex Girls are off-limits

2. A bro shall not cock block another bro

3. If you catch a bro’s wife or girlfriend cheating on him, you inform him regardless of the consequences

4. When a bro’s girlfriend or wife calls you to ask for his whereabouts, you have no idea.

facts

That's a lesson everyone learns by being loyal first.

These are young man lessons. Some one your age prolly speaking from experience on specific situations you're able to pull examples from.

But to a young cat who's yet to go thru ups and downs.....

You always start off loyal.....

Always start loyal..... Its a cold ass world to willingly go in disloyal off the break.

Its impossible to build relationships....

You need to be burned by a disloyal to truly understand that feeling. I'd never rob anyone of that experience.....

No doubt

But the biggest lesson I learned was don't tell me shit about your problems, especially if I actually know your girl.

Can't say I really disagree with any but #4 would never happen anyway. Mt friends know I stay to myself primarily so I'm always out the loop on any drama.

Fuck all of them equally tbh

Loyalty in these situations is overrated af.

You always end up being the fall guy over some decisions your homeboy made.

Lol the worse that can happen is his girl don't like you. Which ain't that big of a deal unless that's his wife.

I remember my homeboy's ex-girl called me up late at nite lookin for him. Told her crazy azzz I had no clue where he was.

Bad part about it...this hefa almost got my azzz in trouble wit my ex, who was layin right next to me when she called. Hefa gave me an evil look as if another chick was callin for ME!

Back