Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shit was hilarious, one of they best interviews in awhile sb gave zero fucks, had me dyin talkin bout drake kanye and tyga, still dont believe him bout shootin niggas tho lol

Shit was hilarious, one of they best interviews in awhile sb gave zero fucks, had me dyin talkin bout drake kanye and tyga, still dont believe him bout shootin niggas tho lol
funny you mention this

look what i found today

this nigga story a complete 180 from the shit soulja said

ppl in the YouTube comments are eating that fairy tale shit up too. Smh.

Listening to that SB interview compared to say, a Pusha T interview is like night (in Alaska) and day (in Hawaii)

x2

Now first off, I'm not gonna sit here and say he didn't make a couple valid points (i.e. pioneered the rapper internet/promotional wave), but if you've paid an iota of attention to SB over his career you'd know in between the few facts he may drop here or there.... that nikka is habitual/compulsive liar. It's 2nd nature to him.

The YouTube comments are hilarious b/c it shows how most people don't pay attention and/or easily duped/swayed. The Trump comparison mentioned earlier has some real merit in that regard!

Btw, I've never seen Soulja Boy rock a real piece of jewelry in about a decade. That nikka kit look like it came from Party City. How anyone can take this clucka seriously is beyond me.

Last edited:
Back