Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kurupt had a good interview

Dope interview.....

- Kurupt needs to write a movie about their time at Death Row

- now I want to hear the original version with Inspectah Deck's verse from Got My Mind Made Up

- wished he would have talked about how they got Nas and Dogg Pound created the following track......Kurupt and Nas' verses were insane

Make sure yall go & support my wife Judge Faith Sanford on the breakfast club. I just love this woman

Kurupt had a good interview

I was hoping he'd mention the confrontation he had with Tupac that Snoop mentioned during his interview. Straight Outta Compton should of been the start of a trilogy if you ask me. The sequel focusing on Snoop, or Pac, and the Death Rows peak with Tupac's death at the end. The third about Death Row crumbling and the remaining artist getting their lives back together.

I was hoping he'd mention the confrontation he had with Tupac that Snoop mentioned during his interview. Straight Outta Compton should of been the start of a trilogy if you ask me. The sequel focusing on Dogg and the Deathrows peak with Tupac's death at the end. The third about Death Row crumbling and the remaining artist getting their lives back together.

He did but his was a lil different from snoop's

Ima go see Night School.

Hart has his own production company and we gotta support our own
I want to man, I really do

But I know I'm not gonna like it

I might just buy the ticket and not go

Back