Welcome To aBlackWeb

Just represents everything that's wrong with hiphop. How white mfs dictate what's hot in hiphop.

Just represents everything that's wrong with hiphop. How white mfs dictate what's hot in hiphop.

well she doesnt make the decisions by herself, but to be honest, if it werent for the XXL freshmen lists, whether you agree with them or not, i wouldnt have ANY idea of who the newer artists are

Amd whose fault is that
i think you'll agree that the landscape for promoting artists has completely changed from what it was even a decade ago

also, i'll assume you are trying to say its my fault that i dont know a lot of these newer artists. Ok, sure, i'll take some of the blame as my life today, isnt vastly different from how it was 10 years ago and i personally, do not have the time to consume music at the rate i did when i was 24.

lets also add to the fact that MANY of the newer artists ALL sound alike and for the most part, look alike as well. Close ya eyes and you cant tell the difference whereas i can listen to artists i like and still feel a sense of individuality.

Krit does not sound like Lupe
Lupe does not sound like Joe
Joe does not sound like Childish
etc...

hell, for the damn part of a year, people thought Future did Panda

Back