Welcome To aBlackWeb

Boosie main argument seems to be based in the fact that if you tell your kids not to be gay then they won't be gay. He kept repeating "why can't I tell my kid not to be gay?" Which is where his entire premise falls apart.

From what I'm seeing they're just having a conversation. Jokes and all...so what's the issue? Flame didn't press Boosie, cuss him out or anything. Just a simple conversation which is what people say should happen.

Nobody said flame did any of that. Flame was lowkey agreeing with him but the hosts of the show didn’t Challenge flame on those issues like they did boosie

And CMG was pressing noise trying to get him to say certain statements

Nobody said flame did any of that. Flame was lowkey agreeing with him but the hosts of the show didn’t Challenge flame on those issues like they did boosie

And CMG was pressing noise trying to get him to say certain statements

Flame has been on the BC before and they've had convos about it so her position is already established. Charlamagne was actually trying to give him the out, specifically said "We know Boosie isn't a bad person or hateful..." etc. They tried again when they all agreed that nobody wants their kids to be gay because it inherently leads to a harder life.

But again where Boosie falls short is his insistence that simply telling your kids not to be gay will mean they're not gay. Which is why when they asked him "so why don't gay people turn straight when we see way more straight couples than gay couples" all he could say was "Man idk. I'm not an expert"...but he's somehow an expert at knowing that seeing gay couples will turn kids gay?

Interview is also hilarious because aside from the tall about homosexuality and Boosie being so concerned about the "kids" he openly admitted he's sexist when it comes to how he treats his sons vs his daughter. Nigga is the worst advocate for this "I care about the kids" message he's trying to spin

Thing is niggas paint this shit as they being forced to agree with homosexuals how can you agree or disagree with somebody else sexuality

Back