Welcome To aBlackWeb

Added to Calendar: 06-13-24

Bisexual. Also if you paid attention to his storyline with that dominatrix Russian chick he used to work for, he was always into that kinda thing. He was the main one who wanted to see Herogasm
Man FOH he been after Kimiko since season 1 and last couple seasons they pushed it seeming like they was finally gonna get together so yes this is our the blue. Well actually ass nigga.

Man FOH he been after Kimiko since season 1 and last couple seasons they pushed it seeming like they was finally gonna get together so yes this is our the blue. Well actually ass nigga.
568c7a65-60ae-412e-8e8e-c3071f8e6ccf_text.gif

Frenchie going gay threw me for a loop holy shit! Respectfully

I must have missed any implied indication that he was BI lol
He wasn't. Dude was a freak into that 50 shades shit, but into women.

I was hyped for this season, but by episode 2 it was a struggle to get through episodes. Storyline are the same as the past 4 fours seasons. No character growth. No expansion of the universe. Same bitchass Homelander son wasting screentime. Tons of LGBT crap, particularly with dudes.

HotD better not disappoint, everything else is flopping this summer

When did Frenchie become bi and they have an open relationship? That seemed like it came out of left field. The show was building that relationship up for seasons and just made it an open one?

Thought Howie's mom was dead this entire time. Bringing her back for this seems meh to me. Instantly thought Vought was the reason

Hopefully the team going through their crap and it barely holding on doesn't drag for much longer. It was an interesting aspect during the leadership change but going 3 episodes needs to stop IMO

She also mentioned he's a bit of a masochist. Agree to disagree. They still built the relationship up for seasons only to make it an open relationship this season. Can't deny that

Back