I wonder if the black girl will play a role with A-Train. Maybe she’ll be the black person who really cares about black people.

I hope they write the son better if he’s going to be a regular. That kid just fades into the background every scene he’s in. He has zero screen presence.

• Haha
Reactions: Shulz021
I wonder if the black girl will play a role with A-Train. Maybe she’ll be the black person who really cares about black people.

I hope they write the son better if he’s going to be a regular. That kid just fades into the background every scene he’s in. He has zero screen presence.
I’m telling you that kid gonna be a jackass preteen with powers. Homelander Jr but probably gonna end up worse. Then Butcher is probably gonna be the one to put him down.

Reactions: IP360
I’m telling you that kid gonna be a jackass preteen with powers. Homelander Jr but probably gonna end up worse. Then Butcher is probably gonna be the one to put him down.

Oh he's definitely gonna be worse. I wouldn't be surprised if his powers surpasses HL...he turns on him...and HL has to be the one to put him down. OR...the prick kills HL.

I can see either one of those 2 scenarios happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: illestni99ainne