Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hughie's forgiven A-Train but has A-Train forgiven Hughie?

Does helping The Boys put Annie at odds with the rest of the Seven and Vought as a whole?

I'm also not so sure Annie can just be a hero without them. I don't think they've shown any vigilantes. This looks like w world where Sokovia Accords is in effect so some degree just privatized instead of being directed the government.

Somebody on youtube said Homelander is Brightburn's father

I wonder if Homelander let Madelyn's baby get blown up too or did he save the baby?

Also I wonder if that baby is a supe?

We didn't see it so I assume the baby died?

Also what was Butcher's plan by blowing the house up

Not even sure that would hurt Homelander

IDK how powerful he is,but he wanted off that plane like an explosion can hurt him.
I was thinking the whole time that Madelyn’s baby was his and he just didn’t give a fuck about it.

Hughie's forgiven A-Train but has A-Train forgiven Hughie?

Does helping The Boys put Annie at odds with the rest of the Seven and Vought as a whole?

I'm also not so sure Annie can just be a hero without them. I don't think they've shown any vigilantes. This looks like w world where Sokovia Accords is in effect so some degree just privatized instead of being directed the government.
She was a hometown hero before she joined

They dont get the money or fame but she didn't care about that, she wanted to help ppl

There's 72 issues of the comic so there's plenty of plot left

They changed some things that will make the show different,but it'll probably do similar shit

I mean whether Hugh wants to or not,he's already been made a fugitive and has supes hunting him.

IDK why Homelander didn't just kill Butcher,but there has to be a reason

I don't even understand Frenchie/Kimiko.He got that other hot chick and said earlier that he thought marriage/relationships were bullshit.

There's something that was hinted at that I suspected ,but later found out it happens

I kept thinking that The Boys would take the compound V themselves to fight a supe

Oddly enough this is how they do it in the comics so they may go that route after all in the 2nd season.

There's 72 issues of the comic so there's plenty of plot left

They changed some things that will make the show different,but it'll probably do similar shit

I mean whether Hugh wants to or not,he's already been made a fugitive and has supes hunting him.

IDK why Homelander didn't just kill Butcher,but there has to be a reason

I don't even understand Frenchie/Kimiko.He got that other hot chick and said earlier that he thought marriage/relationships were bullshit.

There's something that was hinted at that I suspected ,but later found out it happens

I kept thinking that The Boys would take the compound V themselves to fight a supe
Homelander didn't kill Butcher cause he's a vindictive asshole, lol. He wanted Butcher to see his presumed dead wife and now mother of his child.

Somebody on youtube said Homelander is Brightburn's father

I wonder if Homelander let Madelyn's baby get blown up too or did he save the baby?

Also I wonder if that baby is a supe?

We didn't see it so I assume the baby died?

Also what was Butcher's plan by blowing the house up

Not even sure that would hurt Homelander

IDK how powerful he is,but he wanted off that plane like an explosion can hurt him.
Butcher's plan by blowing the house up was to just hurt Homelander by killing someone he loved. He just assumed wrong cause Homelander is a fucking psychopath. You have to remember he thought Homelander was a true to life good guy. In the beginning he was running down all their flaws and he said Homelander was the only one that wasn't fucked up.

And yes I'm sure the baby died. Homelander was already jealous that the mother loved it more than him.

Butcher's plan by blowing the house up was to just hurt Homelander by killing someone he loved. He just assumed wrong cause Homelander is a fucking psychopath. You have to remember he thought Homelander was a true to life good guy. In the beginning he was running down all their flaws and he said Homelander was the only one that wasn't fucked up.

And yes I'm sure the baby died. Homelander was already jealous that the mother loved it more than him.

Butcher was being sarcastic when he called Homelander a saint and said he wasn't fucked up

The whole reason he wants to kill heroes is because he thought Homelander raped and possibly killed his wife.Homelander is who he wants from the get go.

I know what his original plan was,but once Homelander killed Madelyn,blowing up the house was pointless,besides just doing that to kill himself before Homelander could.

I'm now getting into this dopeness! I am only on ep 5...but i'm kinda of mad my dude from banshee is an A-Hole now...(plays that ish good too)

But I like how they got the supes like celeb athletes..the dick head kind..and got them abusing their power like some cops would...so it's kind of a concept anyone could follow along with

My dudes got GMs, and P.R. teams and shit..lol

This is better than I thought it would be.

Didn't realize ol boy from banshee is homelander. Looks completely different shaved with blonde hair.

Jus finished. It was iight imo.

Not bad, not great. But solid.

The trailers oversold it. It wasn't as crazy as the trailer would have you to believe.

I'll be back for S2 tho, thend was trippy

I thought it was a dope start but I really don't know where the characters go from here th

Hughie clearly has forgiven ATrain. No need to continue hunting him down.

Annie can be a superhero with or without the 7/Vought. Either way, her and Hughie good.

Butcher really ainy gotta hear or say shit. His wife smashed a Hero and ran off with the baby. Even the hero didnt know it. I'd deadass hail the next uber back to London. He got the biggest L of 2019

Frenchie and Kimiko can go underground. She may not even have her powers any more

Mothers Milk....maybe he can get his wife back?

All in all, I don't see a plot for season 2. Deep been gill raped and no one said nothing

How can you not see the plot for season 2? Lol. It's a ton of interesting story lines left

The biggest plot is the government cover up of how some of 7 Vought's superheroes knowingly made super terrorists! That right there can branch off into a couple of different plot lines. From the fact that The Boys are on the run trying to tell the world the truth to 7 Vought and the US government trying to stop them from doing so. How 7 Vought and the US government are going to approach dealing with these terrorists and if the government looks at Homelander as a terrorist now or will they cover up him killing the head chick at 7 Vought?

You mentioned a couple of the other side plots but failed to mention the biggest one. Lmao. Season 2 has a lot to work with

Back